177A Bleecker Street

"I swear, we left him right here.", you said while eyeing the now demolished nursing home.

"Right here on the sidewalk? Or right there, where the building that's being demolished? Great planning.", Shor huffed and shifted his hammer which you had tarned as an umbrella between his hands.

"How were we supposed to know? Can't

see into the future. I'm not a witch nor is she.", Loki replied and pointed to you. "Then why do you dress like one?", Thor retorted.

"Hey.", both you and Loki said at the same time.

In fact Loki was kinda out of place, he was wearing a black suit while Thor wore a more midgardian outfit. You on the other hand wore a simple black jeans with black boots and a pink shirt which you had tugged in your pants (picture).

"I can't believe you're alive. I saw you die. I mourned you, I cried for you.", Thor said.

"I'm honored.", Loki chuckled.

"Actually it's my fault he's still alive Thor and I think there are two people who want something from us.", you said and motioned over to two girls.

"Ask them.", one of the girls ushered the other.

"Hi. Would you mind taking a picture with us?", she asked you and Thor while holding up her mobile.

"Sure.", Thor smiled and pulled you next to him so both of you would stand behind the girls.

"Start figuring out where he is.", Thor said to Loki while smiling in the camera. As the girls finished they thanked you.

"Sorry to hear that Jane dumped you.", one of the girls said as she walked away.

You couldn't believe what you've heard.

"She didn't dump me, you know. I dumped her. It was a mutual dumping.", Thor said while Loki patted his shoulder.

"No y/n you're not going to talk to her about it." he said as he noticed your angry face.

Thor notices something going on around Loki and you did too.

"What's this, what are you doing!?", Thor asked.

Loki looks down to see that the sidewalk has started to glow beneath him. A circle of ancient symbols which was familiar with you.

"This... isn't me.", Loki answered and then fell through a hole in the ground only leaving a piece of paper on the ground. Thor pokes the business card and you laughed.

"No Thor Lokis hasn't turned himself into a piece of paper" you laughed. You picked up the card and looked at the familiar address on it, 177A Bleecker Street.

Thor and you approach 177A Bleecker Street.

"What is this place y/n?", he asked as he noticed you getting excited.

"Uh this is the New York sanctum a friend of mine and I are its masters and need to protect it. Long story short I know who did that circle.", you smiled as you knocked twice on the door to let Stephen know that you're here. Thor and you are suddenly in a room with stairs and you recognized it to be the entrance to the relics room.

" Thor Odinson.", you heard the deep voice say and from a dark corner Stephen emerged with his levitating cloak around his shoulders.

He drifts towards Thor ignoring you standing beside him. "God of Thunder."

Thor holds up the ratty umbrella, ready to defend himself. "You can put down the umbrella.", you calmed Thor down.

Thor gives Strange a sideways look but then sets his umbrella down. When he looks back up, the environment is furnished, you were in the relics room standing next to Stephen.

"So earth has wizards now?", Thor said and played with a relic, destroying it in its process.

"The preferred term is "Master of the Mystic Arts. And you can leave that now. ", Stephen said and waved at the now broken relic on the table.

"Alright wizard, who are you? Why should I care?", Thor asked and put the rest of the relic down on the table.

"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange and I have some questions for you.Take a seat."

Thor, you andStrange are now sitting in high-backed chairs.

"Tea?" Thor and you now had a cup of tea in your hand. "I don't drink tea.", he retorted with a small laugh. "What do you drink?", Stephen asked.

"Not tea.",Thor smiled. You rolled your eyes, snapped your fingers and Thor now had a stein of beer in his hand. He nodded to you and raised his glass and drank it. After he finished it refilled itself and Thor watched in awe.

"So I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from other realms that may be a threat to this

world. Your adopted brother Loki is one of these beings. By the way Bice to see you y/n.'', Stephen said and smiled at you.

"He's a worthy inclusion.", Thor said and stared at his refilling glass again. "Then why bring him here?", this time Stephen's question was directed at you. "We're looking for our father Stephen. It seems like we lost him."

"So. If you were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly return to Asgard?"

"Promptly.", you said. "Great. Then I'll help you."

"If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?", you teased and crossed your arms over your chest.