For Ever, Always

Once you were out of the time prison you were met with several minutemen and the head of the TVA. "You have something that belongs to me." yshe said and you squeezed Lokis hand. "Oh yeah... I noticed that I have your Tempad just a second ago... I must have grabbed yours instead of mine.", Mobius smiled and handed the tempad over. You felt the tension in the air and looked over at Mobius who chuckled and looked at you and Loki. "Is something wrong?", he asked and you noticed that the sticks of the minutemen were activated and ready to prune someone. Mobius eyes met the ones of Ravona, the head of the TVA.

"You know... If I could go anywhere in time I knew where I would go.", he said and began to smile and shift awkward8in his place. "I would go to my real home. Where I was before the TVA took me. Maybe I would have had a jetski and I would ride it every day. A jetski.... That's what I want.", he said and you noticed that there was no way out of this. The minutemen approached Mobius and waited for the command to prune him. Loki squeezed your hand tighter and you both watched how Mobius got pruned and reset. You heard Loki Wimper and you yourself tried everything to hold your tears back.

"He trusted me.... One last time.", you said to Loki as you were escorted by the minutemen. You had to wait in front of a door for God knows how long. Loki mentioned you to look over your back and what you saw made your heart skip in relief. Sylvie walked up to you and her face relaxed immediately when she saw the two of you.

"You alright?" she asked and you shook your head. "No... They pruned Mobius...", you sighed and looked down on the ground trying to hide your tears. You heard Sylvie gasp but were shoved towards a door along with Loki and Sylvie.
"I will handle them from here.", Ravona said and the minutemen who were following you disappeared. You saw how she opened the doors to reveal a elevator and she motioned you to come in. You stood next to Loki clutching his hand in fear, knowing something will happen.

" You remember me?", you heard Sylvie ask and looked at her. She addressed Ravona who was still standing behind you. "Yes I do.", she replied coldly. "What was my Nexus event? What was the reason you took me from my home?", Sylvie asked again and you could feel the anger boiling inside her. "I can't remember...", Ravona answered again and this time you could even hear her smirk through her voice. Sylvie lowered her head and you felt like there was a burning fire inside you begging to be released. The feeling intensified when the doors of the elevator opened and you began to walk into the dark room that was covered with fog.

When the smoke cleared your eyes met the glowing ones of the timekeepers. Your breath was taken away as you walked towards them until you stopped. The feeling you had in the elevator was still there and began to hurt your fingertips. You could feel how the collar around your neck began to loosen itself more and more. You heard the time keepers talk to Loki and Sylvie but everything felt like it was on mute as you concentrated on the pain you felt. You felt Lokis hand on your back and looked up at him. "Y/N... Are you alright? They talked to you.", he said and looked up at the time keepers.

"I apologize... I was thinking about my daughter.", you took a deep breath and looked up at them. "Y/N... You are a daughter of the sacred time-line. You shouldn't be here nor should you help those variants.", one of them said.

"Does it really matter who I'm helping? Mobius was the one who got me into all of this and to be honest... I'm glad he did.", you felt all of your anger build up and burst out. "I was able to give my daughter and myself the life we imagined. I was able to love again and love myself. I know that in the sacred timeline I shouldn't be that happy nor should Loki. That's why your men took Sylvie from her home. Because she was happy, kind and open to everything! WE ARE EVERYTHING YOU DO NOT WANT US TO BE! ", you began to yell and did not notice that your collar fell to the ground and was smoking.

" What is that? ", one of the timekeepers said and addressed Ravona. She quickly tried to pin you down and put a new collar on you but she didn't even get close enough. Loki and Sylvie were holding her off and Ravona tried clicking the remote for their collars but it didn't work. You looked up to see the elevator door opening and agent B-15 stood there holding a remote to disable Sylvies and Lokis collars. They fell to the ground just like yours did.

"For ever.... Always.", she said and attacked the minutemen that were standing by the door.