I forgot

After hours Peters spider webs finally were dissolving making it easier for Stephen and you to get out of the mirror dimension you were trapped in. As you opened a portal and stepped through you wouldn't have thought that you would end up on the new statue of liberty and in a huge fight between the people Peter tried to save and three different versions of Spiderman, one of them being Peter.

After the fighting had died down a bit Peter gave you the cube.
"Make it so everyone forgets that I am Spiderman! No exceptions.",Peter said and looked at you. "What about you? Where will you stay if I... No. We forget?", you said with the cube in your hand while Stephen tried to hold our reality together and keep others out of it. "I will manage.", Peter smiled up at you. "Peter....",you began the spell. He looked up at you waiting for your response. "I will miss you. ",you said. "Me too....",he smiled and once you continued the spell, he swung away.

You were standing on the new statue of liberty... Not knowing what exactly happened. Stephen slowly walked over to you. "You alright?",you just nodded. You brought Stephen into the sanctum before returning home as well. Loki was already waiting for you and engulfed you in a big hug. "Edda is already in bed. She threw a tantrum about a hour ago because she forgot something important... I just told her that it might come back to her if it actually was important.",he smiled and massaged your shoulders as you were sitting on the couch.

"But she's got a point Loki.... I have forgotten something important as well... I just don't know what it was....",you sighed as Loki's hands massaged the perfect spot. "Like I said.... If it was important it will come back to you. Come on. Let's go to bed, you must be exhausted. ",he said and stood up walking towards the bedroom. You followed slowly, taking in all your surroundings as if you have never seen them before. And there it was. A picture Edda had drawn. A family picture. Loki and you along with Edda were in the middle, Pepper and Morgan were on the other side with Stephen in his cloak but there was one figure that you couldn't recognize. Loki walked up to you, worried that you had been staring at the drawing for so long.

"Loki? Who is that person on the left?",you asked and pointed at what seemed to be a male and almost a kid. Loki inspected the picture. "I have no idea .... But I feel like I should know." he said worried. "We don't have a second kid do we?", he joked. "Loki.... This isn't funny. I know that I casteda spell that would make everyone forget the identity of Spiderman.... Do you think that this kid... That he was Spiderman?".

The next morning was rough. Edda was already awake and walking around the house searching for something and it wasn't even 7 am. You stood up leaving Loki sleep. You went to your daughter's room to see that she had gathered a couple of items in her room. "Edda... What are you doing up that early?", you asked and sat down on her bed. "I have forgotten something mommy.... I have forgotten the name of him!", she poured. "Of the boy?" She nodded. "Maybe it's for the better sweetheart.... He was in danger you know? Mommy forgot his name as well. Everyone did. ",you explained. "But I miss him. He was nice to play with.", she said with tears in her eyes. "I know honey.... I know....",you hugged her. How about we visit uncle Stephen today, since Thor is out with Quill again?", you proposed."Yessssss", Edda exclaimed excited.

After Loki had woken up and you all had breakfast you opened a portal to the sanctum. Edda ran off searching Stephen by yelling his name.
Once she had found him she dragged him to you and Loki. Stephen looked tired as if he hadn't slept at all. Once you had the opportunity you took him to the side. "Is everything alright? You look tired and exhausted.". "I'm alright... I just have been dreaming weird this night. Not about what happened but about a girl. Her name was something like .... Chavez?", He said. "Maybe just a nightmare.... But my dreams always meant something so yours will probably do as well.... ", you said and patted his back.

"Is everything okay with our reality?",Loki asked randomly as you all were drinking tea. "Why would you ask Loki?, Stephen eyed him.
"Just a question.", he said and looked at you and your ring that was still on your finger. "Did you know I proposed to Y/N?",he asked Stephen and choked on the tea. "When?!"
"Just when we were about to die. But it seemed to have saved our live.",you chuckled and fiddled with your ring. "Does Thor know?", Stephen asked. "Well I told him that I wanted to ask her but we forgot to tell him. It just came to my mind when I looked at Y/N again.",Loki said embarrassed. "You forgot that were engaged?", you laughed but ft offended. "No! I meant we forgot to tell Thor."

"Does this mean you two will marry?",Edda asked and looked at you and Loki with big eyes. "When we decide to. Yes.",you smiled and watched Edda jump up excited. "Do I get to be the.... What is it again... The flower girl?",she asked. "Obviously, who else should be able to do that?",Loki smiled and snatched Edda from where she was standing. Edda screamed in excitement.

"You know... You're not the only ones getting married.",Stephen said. ou looked at him with a face that just said 'what the fuck?'. "Did Wong ask you or what?",you laughed. "It's not me who is getting married...",he sighed. "It's Christine isn't it?",you asked and put a hand on his shoulder.
"Yeah... I still love her you know?", he sighed . "But she has moved on... Stephen it's been almost 6 years now. She wasn't dusted and moved on. We all had to move on even though not everyone did.",you said and looked over at Loki. "Like you?",Stephen asked.

"Yeah... Like me.".