I love You 3000, Edda

Two weeks after the fight you were back at Tony's house sitting on the couch with Morgan in your arm and Pepper on your side.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in.", the Tony hologram said sitting on a chair.

You, Pepper, Morgan, Happy, Thor and Rhodey all watch Tony's holographic message being projected from his Iron Man helmet. Tony started to talk again," So I thought I'd probably better record a little greeting... In the case of an untimely death on my part. I mean, not that, death at any time isn't untimely. This time travel thing that we're gonna try and pull off tomorrow, it's– it's got me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. That's the thing. Then again, that's the hero gig. Part of the journey is the end.", Tony suddenly gets up walking towards his camera." What am I even trippin' for? Everything's gonna work out exactly the way it's supposed to.", Tony leans down and smiles. He is looking straight at Morgan in your arms," I love you 3,000."

The message ends and the hologram cuts out.

Pepper gasped slightly and Morgan held onto you tighter when Tony disappeared.

You and Pepper got up and tried to get up so the funeral could start but Morgan held you back.

"Sweetheart... You need to let me go. Go with mummy now, okay?", you whispered in her ear. She looked up and let go of you, "Promise you won't disappear as well....", Morgan whispered back. You gave her a sad smile, "I promise, Morgan. Now go and later I and Happy will take you anywhere you want, okay?"

Morgan's eyes lit up and she quickly took Peppers hand.

Pepper carried a wreath out of the house to an audience waiting outside for the intimate funeral, you followed her and stopped next to Stephen, Bruce, Peter and Thor. She lays the wreath on the lake. On top of the wreath is Tony's first arc reactor which Pepper had framed with the words "Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart".

Later you Happy and Morgan sat together on the porch. Morgan sat next TO happy while you were standing by the railing looking over to the river.

"How are you doing, Squirt?", Happy asked carefully.

"Good.", Morgan replied.

"You good? Okay. You hungry?"

"Mm-hmm."

"What do you want?", you asked and kneeled down in front of her.

"Cheeseburgers.", she mumbled and you looked up at Happy, he smiled.

"You know your dad liked cheeseburgers? I'm gonna get you all the cheeseburgers you want.", Happy said and you ruffled Morgan's hair.

On the next day you went back to New Asgard. You and Thor had talked about something before Valkyrie approached you both standing on a cliff looking down at the town.

" So, when can we expect you back?", Valkyrie asked.

"Um– about that–", Thor said and looked up in the sky.

"Thor. Your people need a king.", Valkyrie said serious.

"No, they already have one.", you said and smiled at her.

Valkyrie seems to realize what you meant and stared at you in shock.

" You're being serious?", she asked.

Thor and you nodded your heads.

"It's time for us to be who we are rather than who we are supposed to be. But you, you're a leader. That's who you are.", Thor said and took off his sunglasses.

"You know I'd make a lot of changes around here.", Valkyrie joked.

"I'm counting on it.",you said.

"Your Majesty.", Thor said and held out his hand.

"What will you do?"

"I'm not sure. For the first time in a thousand years, I– I have no path. I do have a ride, though.", Thor said and pointed back to Rocket.

"Move it or lose it, hairbag.", he yelled.

"What about you y/n?"

You looked up to the sky, the sun was shining on you,it was warm and you felt happy, 'The sun will shine on us again', you mumbled and smiled.

"I'm not sure.... I think I will go back to Kamara Taj and share the title of Sorcerer Supreme with Stephen, watch over the sanctum in New York and spend some time with Morgan and prepare for her", you said and touched your stomach.

Valkyrie took off and left you and Thor alone.

"Promise me to come back in one piece okay?", you laughed and hugged your brother.

"I promise", he said and waved as a goodbye before he closed the door of the spaceship.

You turned around and made a portal to the New York sanctum where Stephen was already waiting for you.

"You are staying?", Stephen asked and you nodded.

Stephen smiled and hugged you.

"Well then... Time to prepare for the newcomer in your family", Stephen clapped his hands together and you both were standing in a small redecorated room.

"Stephen... It will take some time! I was pregnant for the last 5 years!", you yelled as you noticed that the room was already ready for a small child to live in.

"Don't you think that your body has adapted to earth by now?", Stephen chuckled and he was right.

9 Months later you gave birth to a healthy little girl. She looked just like you but had Loki's hair.

All in all she looked exactly like the version you saw when you were in the Soul dimension after the snap.

You were glad that she was okay, she was the last reminder of Loki. You wanted to name her after something Loki loved and it was an old Norse literature written in Iceland during the 13th century. The name of the literature was Edda and so you decided to name your daughter Edda in honor of Loki.

Stephen became her godfather and Pepper became her godmother as well. Morgan was happy to be something like a big sister/cousin.

Everything was great and nothing could have gone wrong.....

Yeah, so I finished the story for now.

Perhaps you might want to take a look at my new Loki x Reader story 'Banished Love' I have planned.

Thank you for reading!

-Vanne