Snap

"Good to go, yeah?", Tony asked as everyone prepared for the snap.

"Let's do it.", Bruce said and grabbed the gauntlet.

"You remember– everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bring them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years.", Tony said and put on his iron man suit.

"Got it.", Bruce nodded.

" F.R.I.D.A.Y., do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol. Will you?", Tony ordered and Friday responded "Yes, boss."

The Avengers facility goes on lock down.

"Everybody comes home.", Bruce said and puts on the gauntlet, which automatically expands to fit his hand, and the power surge overwhelms him. He grunts in pain.

"Take it off! Take it off!", both you and Thor yell.

"No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?" Steve asked.

"Talk to me, Banner.",Tony yelled but Bruce screams, fighting through the intense pain coursing through his body courtesy of the gauntlet. He faints and the gauntlet slides off his arm, Clint kicks it away.

"Bruce!", Steve yelled and kneeled down next to him.

"Don't move him!", you yelled and used your magic to somehow save Bruce's badly burned arm.

Bruce held onto Steve's arm, "I'm sorry... I couldn't do it...."

"Worth a shot. It's over. It's okay.", Thor said and patted his not burned shoulder.

"Okay, now we have the question again... Who's gonna snap?", Rocket said and Thor immediately jumped up again.

"I will!", he said and attempted to grab the gauntlet from the ground.

"No Thor... You won't be able to snap as well....", you said and teared up.

"What's wrong Y/n?", Tony asked.

"My whole life I was told that I could save the universe. Two people told me I had to give someone up or sacrifice someone", you said and wiped your tears away.

"To save her, you have to give him up", you mimicked your mother's voice.

"And what is that supposed to mean? You're in no condition to snap as well! You're pregnant Y/n!", Thor shouted.

"But she could withstand the power of almost all the stones while being pregnant... If she wouldn't have been on titan I would have died.", Tony said and put a hand on your shoulder.

"I think I know what I have to do Thor... Even if I don't want to, I have to! It's either that or half of the universe stays dusted away and all of our work would have been useless!", you snapped and eyed the gauntlet next to you.

"If you think you're doing the right thing then go ahead and do it... But I won't be watching...", Thor said and walked away leaving the room, clearly pissed but worried about you and your child.

"Are you sure about this Y/n? You might actually lose your child...", Steve asked and you smiled at him.

"In return I will get my daughter back Steve.... I think Loki would have done the same thing for all of us if he had the chance to get me back....", you said and slowly picked up the gauntlet.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Rocket mumbled and hid behind Tony. Every one got ready and the nano gauntlet shrinked back so it would fit you. As you put it on you felt the power flow through your whole body. It wasn't painful or anything like that, it felt like you were dipped into cold water over and over again and every time it got colder. You raised your hand and snapped, everything around you went white.

You opened your eyes and were surrounded by yellow light. You were standing in a yellow version of the asgardian library and noticed that your baby belly was gone. You walked a few steps as you heard laughter from around the corner.

You dared to look and there were two children playing and a man watching them.

"Loki?", you whispered and stepped closer.

Loki looked up and smiled, "You did it! I'm so proud of you Y/n!"

You smiled and turned your head to watch the children play. It was obvious that it were your children. The boy looked up at you, "Hello mommy...." he mumbled and hugged your leg.

You kneeled down and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry darling that I had to do this to you....", you sobbed and stroked the black hair of the boy.

The boy looked up, smiled and wiped your tears away. "Don't cry mommy... You saved my sister and lots more people... I'm here with daddy... He will protect me now. "

You smiled up at Loki and he took the boy in his arms and the little girl approached. She had long black hair but looked just like you when you were her age.

" Thank you mummy.... ", the girl said and hugged you. Her hug tightened and it seemed like she was being sucked up in your body.

"What happened?!", you asked shocked as she completely disappeared.

"You have her back darling...", Loki smiled and kissed your cheek while holding your son in his arms.

"Are you returning as well?", you asked and stroked his cheek. He shook his head, "No, even though you tried to get me and Natasha back, I won't come back, but I sure hope the me who stole the tesseract does... A new branch in time was created..."

"Mommy you need to return....", your son said and before you could even say goodbye you were back in the real world, in a bed.

"Okay she's waking up... That's good", Bruce said and you looked around.

"Did it work?", was the first thing that came out of your mouth.

Tony nodded and you smiled.

You sat up and noticed that your baby belly was actually gone, you put your hand on your stomach and smiled sadly.

"We have him here if you want to see him... But he didn't make it..." Bruce said and carried a small blue bundle in his arms and handed it over to you.

There he was, your son. His skin was light blue not as blue as a Jotun, his hair was black just like Loki's hair and all in all he looked like him.

" Would you like to give him a name, so we can bury him?", a voice which just entered the room asked.

You looked up and saw Thor...

"Thor....", you teared up.

"Naming him Thor isn't a good idea...", Tony joked.

Thor sat down on your bed and you handed him your son.

"He just looks like him", Thor said and a tear fell down on his fuzzy beard.

"I think I have a name... It was a little joke between me and Loki when we were on earth to bring father here....", you said and looked up at Steve. "Tom... I'm naming him Tom... A name for a new Era of the Asgardians and to honor Loki....", you said and before you covered the baby's face you kissed its forehead.

After a few minutes you and Thor were walking around the house when suddenly everything went dark.

A big spaceship hovered over the Avengers facility and attacked.

Everything blew up.

A/N

What would you do if there was a child right in front of you?

Me: YEET