Asgard Is Gone

You heard a loud thundering noise and looked up to the palace where a big lightning bolt hit, you presumed Hela. All around Asgard, everyone looks up at this massive strike. Thor lands on his feet on the bridge. Muscles swollen, veins pulsing with electricity. A living storm. He moves like a bolt of lightning, surging through the army of Butchers in quick slashing jolts.

You grinned like an idiot and saw that even Loki smiled proudly.

At the middle of the bridge, Heimdall helps load the fleeing Asgardians onto the Ark.

Within the melee are you, Loki, Korg and the Sakaarians. Loki slashes through Butchers wielding his two long daggers while you used your swords in combination with your shield and a few spells that set helas minions on fire or throw ten of them at once off the bridge.

Thor is wielding electrified weapons and blasting entire packs of Butchers off the bridge just like you.

You all had drastically thinned down the herd of

Butchers.

The Ark's engines are deafening, but you can still hear the sound of terrified people screaming.

After throwing the last Butchers that you could reach off the bridge you and Loki walked up to Thor.

"You're late.", you said to both Thor and Loki.

"I was about to say that to Loki", Thor chuckled.

"You're missing an eye.", Loki points out.

Valkyrie finishes off a handful of enemies, but then notices something. She whistles to get tours and the others' attention.

"This isn't over.", she said and walked up to your small group.

You see Hela arriving at the far side of the bridge. She is seething with power, a vision of death.

Having just come out of this huge battle, you and the others are all weary and nursing injuries. Loki and Val are hurting worse than Thor and you.

Hela walks towards you. Menacing and deliberate. You, Thor, Loki, and Val step forward to protect the Asgardians.

You looked back and saw Heimdall along with your illusions ushering the asgardians inside of the ship.

"Hit her with a lightning blast.", Loki ordered from Thor.

"I just hit her with the biggest lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing.", he replied.

"We need to hold her off until everybody's on board!", you said and pointed to the people boarding behind you.

"It won't end there. The longer Hela's on Asgard the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her now.", Thors tone of voice was more serious than ever.

"What's our move?", the Valkyrie asked.

"I'm not doing "Get help.'' Loki huffed and you chuckled, you knew how much he hated that game Thor even abducted you for it and threw you around until your mother grounded him for it.

Thor sees Hela approaching. He sees the palace behind her. He comes to a realization.

" Asgard's not a place, it's a people. This was never about stopping Ragnarok...it was about causing Ragnarok.", Thor said and turned to Loki.

"Go to the vault. Surtur's crown. It's the only way"

.Loki was slightly impressed by his brothers actions.

"Bold move, brother. Even for me.", Loki said and ran off, leaving Thor, Val and you to deal with Hela.

"Thor?", you looked at him with a pleading look.