The attack on New York

*Le Timeskip to the attack brought to you by my shitty maths exam*

You looked at the sky where a portal was opening. Big alien-like ships came through and they were oddly similar to the ones in your nightmare a few nights ago.

Thor was gladly back and still alive and even Bruce was riding on a motorcycle.

One of the big ships flew in your direction but gladly Bruce transformed into the Hulk and stopped the creature. Cap, Tony, Clint, Natasha, The Hulk, Thor and you stood in a circle and it looked like you were a perfect group of warriors. Each of you had a part of Steve's plan, you were the one who followed Natasha.

You both were thrown up in the sky onto a smaller ship. Natasha killed its co driver and stabbed the driver in the front while you were on the back of the ship blasting spells to kill the other aliens. You almost reached the Stark tower were a bright beam shot into the sky opening the portal and when you looked back at Natasha, you didn't notice that one if the aliens crawled back onto the ship. It pushed you off and you were gladly fast enough to use a spell from protecting you from the ground but you never reached the ground.

You were caught by someone and opened your eyes to see Loki smiling at you. He held one hand p and held an arrow in his hand. You looked into the direction where the arrow was shot from, Clint didn't see that Loki caught you and already looked apologetic at you. Loki looked back at you and the ship exploded. You fell onto the stark towers balcony along with Loki who held you while falling letting his scepter drop to protect you. You fell onto him and because of him you didn't hurt yourself. Loki and you got up and you immediately looked at the scepter on the lower balcony.

"Are you okay y/n?", he asked

"Yeah I am thanks to you.", you said and smiled at him. He wanted to walk across the room to the lower balcony and reach for his scepter but you stopped him.

"Loki... Please stop. This is madness!", you begged and noticed that Thor landed on the balcony. Loki turned around to face him "Ah, a family reunion!", Loki snarled and tried to get away but you still had your hard grip on his arm.

"Loki stop this immediately!", Thor yelled and pointed at the portal.

"Can you see what you did? You destroyed New York and brought y/n in danger!".

"She didn't get hurt I've made sure about that.", he said and pointed at your bracelet. "It's covered in a protection spell and it alerts me when she's in danger.", he added.

"But what if you were too late to save her? What if she died because of the fall? What would you say to father or better yet mother?!", Thor yelled at Loki and pointed at his chest.

"She's safe! And I can't stop it Thor! None of you can!", Loki screamed and still tried to escape your grasp but failed.

"Loki... I love you, we can do this together.", you tried to smile but tears rolled down your cheeks and loki wanted to kiss your forehead but Thor stepped in. "Yes, together we can do it!", Thor said and was about to hug Loki but Loki had other plans and stabbed Thor.

Thor and Loki began to fight and Loki rolled off the building onto one of these flying things. You jumped down to the lower balcony to grab Loki's scepter. You put a hand on your earpiece and told Natasha that you had his scepter. She was a few floors above you and looked down. You threw it up and she catched it. You heard something breaking behind you and looked around. Hulk was throwing someone around and as he stopped he walked away mumbling something about 'puny god'. You rushed over to see who the person was and to your surprise it was Loki. He came back to get his scepter but failed.

You kneeled down next to Loki who was breathless. You looked at him, his face had a few bruises and there was a cut in his nose like it was broken. You caressed his cheek and put his head in your lap so he would at least won't be alone. You heard that Natasha closed the portal and Tony was alive. You put your hand on your ear piece telling them that you had Loki with you in the stark tower and immediately got responses that they are on their way.

"Loki, even if father will banish you or imprison you, I will always be at your side.", you said and put a hand under his chin so he would look up at you. He stared at your eyes, then at your lips and back at your eyes.

You nodded and came down in front of his face. He got up and put a hand on your cheek and kissed you with a lot of passion. His tongue brushed against your lips and you let him enter your mouth. He tasted like vanilla, just heavenly and you melted into the kiss. You two broke apart because of the need for oxygen and stared at each other. Both your eyes were glowing like a shooting star flew by. You broke your gaze and heard the elevator door open. You looked back and saw the whole crew behind you. You got up and motioned Loki to do the same. You both got up and walked to the rest of the Avengers.