Bath 2

SMUT WARNING!

"I'm sorry y/n.", Loki said and tried to hide his erection.

You simply took his hands and shoved them against your breasts. He was confused and quite shocked at your reaction.

You took the opportunity and kissed him deeply, your hands moved down his waist and lower to his hard and throbbing member between his legs.

You gently held his length in your hand and slowly moved up and down.

Loki, who was still intertwined in the kiss moaned into the kiss, while you smirked.

You started moving faster and when Loki started moaning like a mess you stopped.

"D... Don't stop y/n, p.. please.", Loki stuttered and had small arousal tears on his dark lashes.

You made a small movement with your hand and the whole room glowed green.

"I've made the room soundproof, no one should hear us now.", you said and winked at him.

Loki blushed and tried to look away but jolted forwards when you started to jack him off again.

You could feel that he was close and you wanted to let him come, but there was the little sadistic side in you who wouldn't let that happen.

You stopped again and Loki whined.

You got up and got out of the tub and motioned Loki to do the same.

He quickly got out and stood in front of you, his member was now dripping with pre cum.

You guided him to the wall, your back pressed against it.

"You may now do what you want Loki.", you said and held your hands up.

Not even after a second he had pinned your hands above your head and started kissing your neck and down your collarbone.

His hands found the way to your small and wet entrance, he put one finger in.

You gasped and let your head fall back.

He pumped in and out, soon putting another one in and after a few more pumps the third finger entered you.

You were wet like hell and wanted Loki so bad.

His fingers curled up inside you hitting your g-spot and you let out a small squeak.

"y/n? May I enter you, I promise I'll be as gentle as I can.", Loki whispered into your ear and you slowly nodded.

He pulled you up and you jumped up so you could put your legs around his waist.

He positioned himself at your entrance, waiting for your approval.

You took a breath in and nodded.

Loki slowly pushed his cock inside you.

You winced in pain because of his size and Loki stopped immediately.

"I'm sorry y/n. Please tell me if it's too much for you or if I'm hurting you too badly, you're extremely tight. ", Loki moaned out and looked at you.

"No, no it's okay... I just need some time to adjust.", you mumbled out. Loki nodded and slowly pushed the rest of his length inside you.

After about 3 minutes you gave Loki the permission to move.

Loki slowly moved in and out and moaned.

His moans made you even wetter than you already were.

You would have guessed he would be a silent one in bed but it turned out otherwise, which turned you on even more.

His thrusts became harder and faster, causing you to gasp and moan. He hit your g-spot hard and you cried out his name.

You both moaned and kissed each other.

"Loki... I think I'm gonna come!", you moaned out and Loki's thrusts became even harder.

"Come with me.", he grunted in your ear.

His hard thrusts became sloppy when your walls clenched around his cock. You felt amazing and didn't want to stop. You felt like a knot in your stomach just exploded and your whole body vibrated.

You held Loki tightly and accidentally scratched his back.

Loki came inside you and bit your neck to silence down his moan.

He pulled out and sat you down on your feet.

Your legs were like jello and Loki guided you to the bathtub.

He cleaned you and himself up and carried you bridal style to the bed.

You snapped with your fingers and both of you were dressed in your night gowns and the sound protection was gone.

"I'm going to call a maid so she can bring the bathtub back.", Loki said and kissed your forehead.

You heard him call a few maids who entered the room and took the tub away.

You weren't exhausted but you felt weak and your stomach hurt.

Loki kneeled down next to you and put his hand on your stomach, his cold hand immediately made you feel better.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough y/n.", Loki silently said and looked down.

"No it was okay! Actually it was perfect, felt perfect and it was my first time as well. So I guess it's normal.", you smiled at him and sat up to face him.

You two were talking about books and what kind of memories you should create illusions of.

You decided for one of your funniest ones, the time you both tricked Thor by turning into snakes.

Laughter filled the room until you both stared at the corner of the room.

A person was standing there, wearing a bright blue dress and blonde ginger hair.

You blinked a few times and saw that it was an illusion of your mother Frigga.

"Loki stop casting illusions of mother!", you said and playfully hit his shoulder.

"That's not my one y/n, I thought you did it.", Loki furiously said.

"It's none of you my children.", Frigga's illusion spoke.

"I'm here to visit you and tell you something but that can wait until later", she smiled and approached the two of you.

Loki sat down on the bed and pulled you on his lap. Frigga smiled, "I see you two have grown close and finally accepted your destiny".

"I guess we did. Mother I wanted to thank you for convincing father to let me stay with Loki. I think I would have gone mad if I were alone.", you sighed

"It was quite hard to convince him but I managed to change his mind.", she said and looked around the room.

"I see that almost all the books I've sent you are already finished. That's good.".

"Mother I would like to know something, why did you send us a book out of the forbidden section? Y/n has seen it there when she read about the Asgardian history.", Loki asked out of nowhere.

"I know that y/n has already finished every book in the library except the ones in the forbidden section. I managed to get at least one book out of there, I hope it was okay that I did that.", she looked at you with a worried expression.

"No, no it's alright. I was confused to suddenly have a book in here which I haven't read yet or rather said one out of the forbidden section.", you replied but didn't dare to say something about the infinity stones or Thanos.

She smiled and started talking again," I have some good news y/n. ".

You looked surprised at her and she continued excited, " your father will let you out in the next 20 minutes! You are released from the dungeons. ".