I'm safe, okay?

"What did I do to deserve a visit of yours?", you asked mockingly and a smug grin plastered your face.

"Why didn't you return after the party y/n? I was worried sick when you did not return the next day. I asked Heimdall where you were and he told me that you were with Thor on a mission.

You didn't tell me you were going on a mission y/n.", Loki said and stepped closer to you.

You looked at him and saw his face, he looked sad and worried.

" I'm sorry I didn't inform you Loki but it was urgent and life threatening for me and others and I'm sure by now Thor will have taken care of it.

But now I need to take care of those idiots running around in Asgard and no need to worry about my safety Loki, I will be alright. ", you smiled at him and turned to your wardrobe to inspect it. Loki sighed and sat down on the sofa next to your bookshelf and plenty of stacks of books which happened to not fit in the bookshelf.

" I'm just worried about you, you know? What if something happens to you?", he once again sighed and looked in your direction.

"I don't think you have to worry that much Loki. Do I still need to remind you that I took down Thor in fighting and I even took you down my dear.".

Once again Loki sighed, even if you tried he would still try and keep you safe. You guessed that it was his instinct to keep the one he loved safe since he couldn't safe mother.

Thinking about Loki reminded you of Heimdall asking if you knew if Loki was back on Asgard.

"Loki, did someone see you transforming into Odin other than me?", you asked and sat down next to him.

"Not that I know, why do you ask?"

"Heimdall asked me if I knew if you were back on Asgard. He said he can feel you or he'd seen you, I don't quite remember what he said word by word but still... You need to watch out.", you said and leaned back on the couch.

"Well then I also need to be careful then.", he chuckled.

You stood up and walked over to your balcony, looking across Asgard with all its houses, rivers and small woods. Something in the middle of the houses catches your eye, it was an orange circle. The circle was way to familiar, it had to be from one if the kamar Taj people. You saw a figure exiting the circle and looking around for a minute.

The figure wore a brown costume or at least you thought, you couldn't really tell because of the distance, but you could see that something in his face was black.

You almost wanted to race out of the room and go down into the city of Asgard but there was still a very worried person in the room, Loki.

"I promise I will be safe and I will be back for dinner okay?", you smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, leaving the room after that.

Walking down the stairs of the palace felt like forever, but gladly you were almost finished.

As you walked down the last steps of the stairs out of the palace you saw the figure which you saw earlier walking towards you.

"I'd say you better go back to earth, you are not welcome here on Asgard.", you boomed in a loud and dominant tone and the figure before you came to a halt.

"Do you know why I am here?", the raspy voice of the figure asked and lifted his hood from his face, revealing dark skin around his eyes and a red mark on his forehead.

"No and I don't want to know either, you should leave, last warning or else.", you hissed and glared at him.

"So you don't know who I am, great. I Am Kaecilius and I've heard you are going to be one of the Ancient ones students soon. I thought I would take the opportunity to maybe give you an option between internal life and the lies the Ancient one tells everyone. ", the man in front of you said.

You huffed as he mentioned internal life, he does realize your a God, right?

" First of all I don't care who you are and second of all, you do realize I am a God, right and why would you even want me on your side? I'm nothing special."

"You are Y/n Odinsdaughter, sister of Thor Odin's son and goddess of magic. You were born with your powers and you were thought by your mother, your adopted brother Loki and through books you've read. You are wise, strong and powerful. I saw you with the Avengers and I gotta say, you are strong but you can be stronger. You have potential and I can help you get stronger, but judging of your expression you still decline. "

You nodded and glanced around, spotting two other people who also had black around their eyes and red symbols on their forehead. " Yes you are right I decline, you know you seem truly desperate for me to join you, considering the fact that your two friends surround me so that I cannot flee anywhere.", you said and pointed at his two companions.

"You can't decline, you will still be coming with us", Kaecillius grinned and he moved his hand, creating a sword out of glass, which was almost invisible.

"Alright.... I was nice and formal but you still didn't do what I said.", you sighed and got yourself in a fighting stance, "and also I promised my father to have dinner with him, so I have to make you leave to enjoy a peaceful evening with him".

You almost did the same hand movement as Kaecillius but instead of a almost invisible sword you created a silver sword with snakes on its handle.

The two man on your sides started to attack you with their weapons and you heard that someone was approaching you very fast.

Were it guards? No, the footsteps are way to silent for that, their armor while moving is so loud it could wake a giant out of his slumber, so it obviously weren't the guards.

You heard the footsteps coming near and while you were fighting off both man you were thinking, who is that? Is he someone from Kaecillius or someone of the palace?