Back Home

After a few days living in the New York sanctum you decided that it was time to go home.

"You definitely need to come back Y/n.", Stephen said as he hugged you.

"I have the feeling I will be back soon.", you sighed and made a portal and waved to Stephen before stepping through.

You were met with someone yelling at Thor and a dragon head laying on the ground.

"Well well, look who decided to pop

in. Thanks for scaring away my company and drenching my workplace in brains." a weird bald man grunted.

Thor noticed your presence and turned around. The portal closed behind you and Skurge looked confused.

"Who are you?" you asked and scrunched your face.

"Don't you remember? I'm Skurge. We fought together on Vanaheim.", he said and opened his arms. "Right. Where's Heimdall?", Thor asked and was not amused by Skurge.

"That traitor. No one knows, he's a fugitive of the throne." "Traitor?", you gasped.

"Yeah, you see, Odin charged Heimdall with negligence of duty, but he disappeared before the trial. Hard to catch a guy who can see everything in the Universe."

Thor starts to say something, but then gives up. Instead he starts towards the exit and you follow... but Skurge stands in his way.

" Wait a minute, I need to announce both your arrivals. ".

Thor rolled his eyes, grabbed you and flew off with Mjölnir towards the palace.

Once you landed you immediately saw a big golden statue of... Loki?

"What the hell is that?", Thor asked you and pointed at the statue. You didn't know either and shrugged your shoulders. You walked into a little auditorium where some sort of play was held. You squeezed yourself through the crowd to see properly.

You were faced with an actress wearing something similar to your armor kneeling next to two actors who were playing Thor and Loki.

They played the scene of Loki's supposed death... Ugh you didn't want to be reminded of that situation right after another major death happened to you. After the whole talk the fake Thor and Loki had the fake Loki turned to the fake you and pulled you in for a kiss. The play ended with someone looking like Odin entering the stage and telling the story about Loki's true heritage and your relationship to him. The actors bowed after the act ended and Thor pulled you towards your father or rather said Loki.

"Hello father!", Thor shepherd and walked up to him. You could hear Loki saying something like 'Oh shit' before calling out, "Ah my son Thor has returned, greetings my boy. Ah and also has my beautiful daughter, she has completed her training on Midgard.". Everyone cheered.

You entered Loki's mind to talk to him.

"I don't know how we handle the situation if he finds out Loki!", your voice hissed inside his head.

"Do not say anything, alright y/n? Let me talk'', Loki's voice hummed in your head.

"It's an interesting play. What's it called?", Thor asked while looking around.

"The Tragedy of Loki of Asgard. The people wanted to commemorate him.", Odin said.

Thor then looked at you.

"Don't look at me like that! I've been on Midgard so I have nothing to do with this.", you beamed at Thor.

"I like that statue. A lot better looking than he was when he was alive, though. A little less weasley. Less greasy maybe.", Thor provoked and you cringed. There was no way that the statue was looking better than Loki himself.

Odin sours, masking his agitation. Thor holds up the skull which was on his back.

"You know what this is?", he asked.

"The skull of Surtur?",Odin replied.

"That's a formidable weapon.", you added and stepped closer analyzing it.

Thor approaches the Guard and hands it over to him. "Do me a favor. Lock this in a vault so it doesn't turn into a giant monster and destroy the whole planet.", Thor ordered and the guard took off.

"So it's back to Midgard for you, is it?", Odin asked and you noticed how nervous he was when Thor started to play with Mjolnir and then turned back to him.

"Nope. I've been having this recurring dream lately. Every night I see Asgard fall into ruins...", Thor looked like he was playing yo-yo with mjolnir.

"That's just a silly dream... Signs of an overactive imagination.", Odin said.

"Possibly... but then I decide to go out there and investigate. And what do I find, but the Nine Realms are completely in chaos. Enemies of

Asgard assembling, plotting our demise, all while you, Odin, the protector of those Nine Realms, are

sitting here in your bathrobe, eating grapes.", Thor approached Odin and his face grew dark.

'Oh no, he knows', you thought to yourself and stepped closer to the both males in front of you.

" Well, it is best to respect our neighbors' freedom."

" Of course, the freedom to be massacred.", Thor added.

"Yes, besides, I have been rather busy myself.", Odin said and made weird gestures. Now it was obvious that he isn't the real Odin and you almost face-palmed yourself.

"Watching theatre.", Thor half laughed at Odin.

"Board meetings, and security council meetings. Also monitoring how your sister was doing on earth...", Thor stopped Odin from talking.

"Are you really going to make me do it?", he said.

"Do what?", Odin asked confused.

Thor spins Mjolnir and then hurls it off into the distance and grabs Odin by the back of the neck.

Odin's royal attendants gasp in shock. You tried to rip Thor off him but it was no use and you didn't want someone to see you using spells against your brother.

"You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my or y/ns hand."

Mjolnir stops mid-air and starts rocketing back in your direction.

"Not even your face.", Thor added with a growl.

"THOR HAVE YOU GONE MAD? YOU WILL PROBABLY BE EXECUTED FOR THIS!", you screamed at him.

Mjolnir approaches at a terrifying speed as Odin struggles.

"Then I'll see you on the other side...brother.", Thor whispered in Odins ear but you could still hear it.

A shimmering illusion dissipates, revealing Loki.

"Alright, I yield!", Loki screeched as he was dropped to the side by Thor.

You caught Mjolnir in mid air before Thor could even react. Loki looks to Thor, hands up defensively. Skurge arrives on the scene, a little late to warn Loki.

"Behold! Thor..Odins on and... Y/n" Skurge gasped breathless but was cut off by Loki.

"You had one job! Just the one.", he said and stared at Skurge.

"Where's Odin?",the now angry Thor asked and ripped the hammer out of your hand.

"You just couldn't stay away, could you? Everything was fine without you. Asgard was prospering. You've ruined everything. Ask

them.", Loki said and gestured to the crowd.

Thor advances on Loki, who backs up onto the chaise lounge.

"Where's father? Did you kill him?", Thor asked now furiously. "You had what you wanted, you had the independence you asked for!", Loki slowly started to panic.

Thor pressed Mjolnir onto Loki's chest.

Now alarms were ringing in your head and you put a hand on Thor's chest to give him a small electro shock so he would back off and stepped between him and Loki.

" I know exactly where father is.", you said and looked at a now confused Thor.