The night before

As you predicted it Loki was surprised by Thor, Stephen, Korg, Miek, Val and some other Asgardians. "I promise you to be there tomorrow, not like that one dude in the movie we watched. What was the name again?" "Hangover... Now go, they are waiting.",you laughed and ushered him out of the door. As the door fell into its lock you sighed. Edda was with Heimdall's son for the evening, leaving you all alone. You decided to take a nice bath and to turn the TV on afterwards with a nice glass of wine in your hand. You stared down at your ring. "Isn't it going to fast?", you sighed and took a sip of wine. "Well I don't think you were too fast.", you heard a female voice behind you. That voice was burned into your head and you thought you would never hear it again. 

You turned around and saw the blonde woman standing in front of you. "Sylvie?!", you yelled and jumped up hugging her. "Woah... didn't think I would be missed that much after what I did to you and Loki.", she chuckled awkwardly. You pulled her towards the couch and sat down. "How... I mean... What are you doing here?", you asked excited. "I got the invitation...",she said and held it up. "But I didn't.... oh that bastard.", you laughed and noticed that Loki must have made this one and your spell could always find its right person. "You know... you could offer me a glass of wine as well.", she laughed. You waved your hand over to the kitchen and a glass flew towards Sylvie. 

"I see that you are doing well as a mother.", Sylvie took a sip of her wine and nodded towards a photo of Edda with you and Loki. "I guess. Somehow I feel Im loosing time with her. She grew so much already and I haven't seen most of it because we were gone.", you said and took another sip. "Well she has gotten quite big fast.". "Have you ever thought about kids?", you asked her and she slowly looked at you. "With you?",she chuckled. "You know what I mean..", you groaned. All Loki's are the same when it comes to those jokes. 
"I don't know... It would be nice to have one but I think my lifestyle wouldn't be good for a child, being on the run is exhausting, you can't find friends and if you do its only for a short matter of time.",she said and leaned back watching the TV.  "I cant imagine what that's like. Always on the run...",you sighed taking another sip.

The whole bottle was already empty and you both were having fun talking about different stuff. "You know... dolphins... yeah that's my point.", Sylvie said while having a hiccup. "I think I should head to bed... Its already 1:30am... I will be getting married in a few hours.", you said and smiled. The evening was more fun than you would have thought. Sylvie slept in the guest bedroom while you fell into your bed falling asleep without changing into your pajamas. 

The next morning you were woken up by Stephen. "Y/N? Come on... you have to get up.", he said and sat you up. You looked at the clock and it was already 10:30 am. "Oh shit!", you yelled and ran towards the bathroom brushing your teeth, hair and putting on perfume. "How much did you have yesterday?",Stephen asked when he helped you to close the dress. "Only one bottle.", you said and put your shoes on. "You can be glad that the wedding is at 12am.",he said and tried to help you with your hair. "NO!", you swatted his hand away as you did your hair. "Okay now you can do something.",you said and held your hand up. Stephen placed your small tiara on your head, this time it didn't transform into a hairclip. "I fixed it, so nothing will happen anymore if you want to enter Valhalla.",he said. "Oh thank you!", you gasped and kissed his cheek. "Alright... I think Thor is waiting for you already.", Stephen said and opened a portal. "Wait... I have to get someone.", you said and walked out of the room and into the guest bedroom, where Sylvie stayed the night. She was already dressed and looked at you in awe. "My god.... You are so beautiful.", she said and held your hands. "Thank you....", you smiled and led her out of the room and towards Stephen and the portal. "Hello Sylvie...",Stephen said and looked at her. "Wait... You know each other?", you asked and looked around between the two. "I might have landed in his house at first instead of yours...", she chuckled. "Alright you two can talk about that later... Y/N! We have to go, only 5 minutes.", Stephen said and helped you through the portal with your dress. "Sylvie?", you turned around once again before walking up to Thor. "Yeah?", she asked. "Be my brides maid?", you asked. A grin went over Stephens face. "Told you so...", he said and looked at Sylvie. "Yeah.... See you on the altar.", Sylvie said and ushered you towards Thor.