The Maximoff siblings

Tony managed to track down Ultron.

You and the other Avengers traveled to the African coast and walked into a warehouse, while Ultron was complaining about how everyone compares him to Tony.

While Ultron and Tony were talking you noticed a girl standing behind Ultron. Her hair was in a high ponytail just like yours, next to her was a man, who looked like her brother.

When you were still at the Avengers headquarters Tony warned you about them.

You remembered what he said "She will try to control your mind and he is too fast for any of us.".

Everything started to go down when Ultron started attacking Tony.

The girl in front of you threw a red power blast at you in hope to hurt or startle you.

You shielded yourself and the others while shooting her energy blast back. She looked shocked at you.

"Who are you?", she questioned and stood in front of you.

The others had run off to fight the people who were shooting around.

"I'd like to return the question but there is no time for a little chat", you replied and threw a spell at her causing her to fly back and a fast light to run in her direction. The man who once stood next to her saved her from falling on her back and ran off with her. You eliminated a few of the people who were shooting at you only to meet up with Thor's hammer flying at you and attached to it was the man who ran off with the little witch.

"Oi speedy... That does not belong to you.", you said and grabbed Mjölnir throwing him aside in the process. You walked off into Thor's direction and gave him his hammer back, "Don't lose it or I'll be taking it with me next time.", you said as you returned his hammer. You could sense that someone else, probably the witch was using her magic to manipulate the minds of the others.

You saw her coming up behind Thor and used a little bit of your own magic to fight off hers, but your oaf brother walked off so you couldn't seal off the spell, which left him unprotected to the witch's mind game.

Next on her list was you and you could see her sneaking around you and feel her magic. It was strong but it wasn't hard to fight against it.

"Hey... You might want to stop that or I'll get mad.", you growled as she tried to get in your head for the 5th time.

"Why isn't it working on you?! It even worked on your brother.", she exclaimed and stopped her attacks.

"Your magic isn't really that hard to fight you know, where did you get it anyways?"

"From that scepter. They used it on us and we got powers because of it."

Your eyes widened as you heard what she said.

She's got her powers of an infinity stone... The most powerful source in the universe and you could easily fight against it.

"What's your name?", you asked and walked up to her, still keeping a save distance.

"Wanda. Wanda Maximoff.", she replied.

"Well okay then, I'm y/n. Daughter of the Allfather Odin and sister of Thor the God of thunder. I hope you and your brother might want to join us instead of being with a psycho robot, who wants to destroy us and the whole world ", you said and wanted to leave but Wanda gripped your hand.

" How do you know that he wants to destroy the world? ", she was frightened of your answer to her question, you could see it in her eyes.

" Simply stealing Vibranium makes it obvious that he wants to rebuild his body and his actions are not only directed towards us, the Avengers, but to everyone. You can manipulate minds and even look into dreams of someone. Ultron will use the mind stone in the scepter for his new body and because of your connection to the stone you could read his mind. Trust me, you are on the wrong side in this whole situation. "

You gave her a small smile before taking off to find every Avenger startled because of Wanda's mind games. The person who was affected the most was Nat, she wasn't responding to anything and as you walked out of the building you could see that Tony brought back a knocked out Hulk.

Back in the QuinJet you sat next to Thor, who was deep in thought but wouldn't respond to any of your questions. You noticed that Steve was talking to an agent and that you weren't going back to the Avengers tower, instead you landed in a small field next to a house. You were amazed by the nature that surrounded you and you didn't even notice that Clint got greeted by appearingly his wife and his kids until a small girl tugged on your cape of your uniform. You looked down at her and smiled and as you rose your head back up you saw Thor looking at you. He suddenly turned around and walked out of the house.

You quickly followed him and immediately threw a question at his head "What in Valhalla are you doing?".

"I need to see the end of my dream I had, I'll see you in a bit y/n.", he responded and took off into the sky with Mjölnir in his hand.

A confused Steve appeared behind you and gave you a questioning look.

"I don't really know where he went but I'm sure he'll be back.", you said and walked back inside.