1

Almost running through the corridors Harley reached the dark hall of school which was rather a small dining room for 50 people.

She went inside and saw 2 male figures standing near the headmaster's chair. One was obvious his headmaster and the second man was wearing something comparable is not wore in this school. A 3 piece suit.

She reached the end dining room which was empty.

" How may I help you headmaster sir? " asked Harley with a calm gesture

" ah my child this is my dear friend Albus Dumbledore and Dumbledore this is Harley Azazel hergrace the last of her kind," said the headmaster. It kinda gives cring to Harley.

" Hello, my dear I am Albus Dumbledore professor of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. "

" pleasure," I said with simple cold eyes

" I am here for telling you something very important my dear"

" How may I help you, sir? "

" how do you know I want your help? "

Harley chuckled darkly

" you came to one of the darkest schools something important or something that your light magic can't control " headmaster snickered

" very well my dear, there is a young boy at Hogwarts named Tom riddle he had given is me unpleasant signs of his darkness "

" you? not other students or teacher? "

" no in fact he is going to be 4 the year prefect and a very bright student and the whole school loves him"

" and you don't "

" he has a mask of perfect students which only I saw. His friends are 6 hires of 28 Pureblood families "

" you can't say anything without proof"

" come with me Hogwarts if you think everything is perfectly fine then you are free to come back but if not....... "

" then. what.?"

" you should stop him. If he will not be stopped there will be bloodshed wars "

" ok"

" very well I will take. Your transfer orders from the headmaster. Pack and come back in an hour"

She quietly took her steps back to her dormitory.

In an hour they were at the existence of the school and took a train to London

Both of them sat down in a compartment. While Harley started reading her book

" so. What is Tom's riddle? " Harley broke the silence

" Monster behind a mask. Most charming don't fall for his charm. "

"hmm....... "

And it was the last thing they talked about in this whole journey. Meanwhile, Harley read whole 3 books about Hogwarts and its history, formers, and many other things