37

Harley was all numb by this moment. She did not even had enough power to push when Dorin slammed her on the brick wall. The tears were streaming down her pale cheeks. Just when Dorin was about to touch Harley with his disgusting lips some force pulled the black haired boy back. Harley was still staring at an unfoused point. Her mind was still on her little baby brother whom she never intend to lay a hand on. All the screaming and voice was very far away and faded for her.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tom was still discussing some important issues with the official when he noticed Harley walking out towards garden. No alarms rang in his mind as he thought that maybe Harley needed a cigarette break but there was still an unsettling feeling in back of his mind. 20 minutes passed by but the girl did not came back. Now this was something Tom was worried for?

He looked at Lestrange who was talking to someone unkown but when he felt someone is staring at him he looked up. When their eyes met Tom motioned Lestrange to go in garden. Lestrange just nodded and excused himself from the conversation.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lestrange walked out and saw a couple was pressed near the wall. When he walked closer, his eyes were blown open. There was man was forcing Harley on the brick wall, Harley had tears streaming on her face. Lestrange did not thought twice before pulling the man from his collar.

"WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Lestrange said while throwing the man on the ground who had a sick smile on his face. The loud voice was enough to draw attention of two of the heirs who was near the balcony. Abraxas and Jackson ran to the balcony to be welcomed by an unusual scene infront of them. Lestrange was on top of a man and beating the shit out of him and on the other hand Jackson saw towards the wall where harley was crouched on her feet while silently sobbing.

"Brax Call my lord!" Commanded Avery, he did not wait for the answer and he walked towards the crouching girl. "Hey! Look at me Hergrace!" But the girl was still locked in her own thoughts or better called nightmares.

Whereas on the other hand Abraxas walked towards Tom who was now standing alone. Abraxas whispered "There is something happening in garden my lord" to Tom. When Tom heard balcony he knew something must have happened to Harley.

His feet swiftly moved towards the balcony and saw two whole different scene. In on corner of Balcony Lestrange was beating some man who was already unconsciouse whereas on the other hand Avery was trying to call Hergrace but the girl was in known stance.

First he walked towards Lestrange and commanded "The man is unconsciouse Lestrange leave him" Tom's one order was enough for Lestrange to leave the half dead boy. Then he walked towards Harley who was still not giving answers.

Tom gestured Avery to leave the girl. Tom looked at girl who looked numb and paralysed. He quitly picked the girl up in his embrace. When Tom was at the exit of the garden he looked at Lestrange with a dark look. "I want that boy in Malfoy dungeons"

...............................................................................................................................................................