27

Tom was sipping his wine when they were having some political debate over something in ministry. Whereas Harley was sipping her wine while looking at Alora. Harley was thinking of spending her whole night in Malfoy's library. Harley knew she could easy win over both sophia and alora but she could not underestimate them. She do not have any idea what are the studing standard of beauxbeton academy at all.

Her thoughts were diverted by when she felt a hand sliding on her thigh. She looked at her side to see Tom talking to Lord Malfoy as usual but his hand which had 2 beautiful fingers sliding up and upper. Before the finger could touch any sensitive part she held Tom's hand by her. She looked at Tom with a warning in eyes which read "DO NOT EVEN DARE TO!"

Maybe Tom understood and lower his hand to her thigh. Tom's palm was big enough to cover Harley's thigh. It stayed there only. After that the whole dinner went like this whereas Alora could see something was happening between Tom and Harley. Only thing she could do was sit there and glare at the girl who was sitting at her place and by looking at Alora's red face some people were having the time of their life.

Rosier was so happy as so was Black. Abraxas had neutral expression. Sophia on the other hand was whispering something in Alora's ears to which she nodded. After the dinner ended Lord malfoy stood and announced "So as we know tomorrow it is yule morning. All your parents will be here and we will have our Duel competition as usual."

Alora stood up with grace and straightened her dress. "Uncle as we have a new guest I would like her to have an invitation duel with us. Me and sophia against Hergarce and black?"

"Alora this disrespectful" said Mrs Malfoy with a deep frown. "Oh no, not at all Mrs Malfoy, rather I would like to have duel with you." expressed Harley with an arched eyebrow.

whereas Tom? he was interested to see what this little girl could see and to see her caliber her won't mind some people's death even if it's own "Girl friend and her Best friend" Tom looked at Lestrange and Avery who looked at him with a secret smirk. Tomorrow it is going to be fun. Tom looked at Black who gave him a smile of victory.

FLASHBACK

Tom was sitting in his room with a book in his lap just when he heard a knock. "Come in" Tom said while flipping the page of the book. "Riddle did you called me?" asked Swethlana while entering the room. "You need to do my work Black" said Tom while putting his book upside down. "Don't tell me it is related to Hergrace because she is gonna kill me this time." Black said sitting down next to Riddle . "so the thing you need to do is that....................................................................................................................................."