38

Tom held the girl close to his chest. Harley was now leaning in Tom's chest inhaling his calming and dominating scent. "Harley who was he?" Asked Tom while walking in the quite hallway. The girl's eyes was closed and she just shook her head in denial "Someone I never want to remember." She said in shaky voice.

"So you don't mind him dead?" Asked Tom while opening the door to his room. "Once you know who he is you won't be able to touch him" replied the girl who was already slipping in and out of the conscious.

"Are you questioning me little girl?" Asked Tom with an arched eyebrow. He did not get any reply to he put the girl on his bed. When he saw the girl, she was already knocked out. He pulled the sheets up the sleeping girl.

Tom was now glaring at girl with his mind still lingering on what would made the calm Lestrange so furious? He then tried to do legilimency on the sleeping girl and this time he succeeded. He finally entered Hergrace's mind. The mind was all dark . He tried to find tonight's memories. He have to concentrate alot to find a single memory and then he found it.

His blood boiled when he finally saw all the memories and talk between the man and Harley. The man absolutely deserved what he got. Just when he was going to dig deeper in the memories his moment was disturbed. Someone knocked twice on door.

"Come in" Said Tom while standing from the side of bed. The door opened revealing the heirs. All six of them stood in a line as they always do when they give him the last report of the day.

"Talk" Tom commanded to know about the all the scene in garden even if he knew the answers already. "His name is Dorin Andrei , Son of influenced Nobel man in Romania. He some how knew Hergrace" said Avery. Tom raised a hand to stop the words out of Avery's mouth.

"Lestrange continue" Said Tom Now siting on the chair next to Harley's sleeping figure. "I walked out to garden as you asked My Lord, When I reached their I saw that disgusted man was on top of Hergrace and she looked like she was not even conscious, next thing I knew was that man under me with my knuckles blooded." Finished Lestrange.

Rosier was looking at Harley with worried expression. "She is alright Rosier and stop being a weak man. Harley is much more powerful than anyone of you so stop being so worried about her." Snapped at the boy who lowered his head and replied "Yes My Lord"

"You all are dismissed except Black" Tom waved at everyone while looking at the girl on his bed. Once everyone were out Tom spoke "Bring some night clothes out of her room and change her here " Tom said while walking in the balcony.

Tom did not even waited for the reply. Hw took out a cigarette out of the silver cigarette case he had. Tom will kill that man who tried put hand on something that belongs to him. Harley Hergrace was his and always will be