2

Harley and Dumbledore reached the station when Harley saw a big castle in distance. The station was almost empty since it was the middle of the school year. Dumbledore took her through a secret passway when they reached Hogwarts in a few minutes.

Harley was wearing a neutral suit since in her school females were not allowed to wear girl clothes.

She follows Dumbledore in complete silence. She was in the hallway towards the headmaster's office when she felt someone's eyes on her. She didn't turn saw back.

They reached the office when the headmaster greeted her. And did her sorting. The hat shouted Slytherin. Sorting in different houses personally, Harley thought it was a waste of potential. Kids will fight against each other for a silly cup? Pathetic

She was given a female Slytherin uniform when she told the headmaster about her being uncomfortable in skirts. Headmaster understood and gave her a male outfit which Harley tailored with her wand
Tom riddle's pov...........

I was sitting on a Slytherin table when nott came next to me. It was our 4th year. I am a top grader a perfect and handsome student. Almost every teacher loves me except that old loof Dumbledore.

Nott came and whisper in my ear.

" there's a new student in school "

" Middle of year? " I asked. He nodded
" what's so extra students get transferred " I shrugged

" she is a different riddle " nott exclaimed

" and how so? " I was cut off by the instant quietness in the common room everyone was staring at another in front of the door of great Hall. I followed the stares and saw a girl

(I  do not like Hogwarts uniform that much so I just found this pin on Pinterest and this Hogwarts uniform looked way to better so imagine every student in this kind of uniform with change in their robe colors and girls in skirts )

(I do not like Hogwarts uniform that much so I just found this pin on Pinterest and this Hogwarts uniform looked way to better so imagine every student in this kind of uniform with change in their robe colors and girls in skirts )

Her hair was chopped short and had a different green shade. She was wearing a Slytherin robe with a male uniform. She sat at the very end of the Slytherin table with cold eyes. I signaled Malfoy. He stood up with his sheepy flirty smile and sat very close to the girl.

Harley pov...........

I entered the Great Hall. There freaking so many students my school had only 25 students in total. Everyone was staring at me like I am something like an alien. I just ignore and went towards the table of students with the same uniform as mine. I sat at the end when I saw him. Tom Riddle. He gestured a blond something. When the blond stood and came towards me with a flirty smile.

He sat uncomfortably closed to me.

" name is Abraxas Malfoy," he said like hell I care.

I ignored him and stared at my food in front of me with folk in my hand.

He started touching my hand when I took the fork and stabbed it right a bit left from his finger on the table. The folk was an inch deep in the table.

I could see a cold sweat leaving his forehead. He stumble and stood. I smirked at his actions. This is going to be fun