43

Everyone were having fun after Rosier's brother's Engadget. The girl had beautiful red hair till her hips which were tamed perfectly. Now was the time of dance. Everyone were on the floor with their partner. Tom was with black whereas Harley was swinging in Rosier's arms.

The girl with black dress was very happy today maybe the happiest she have ever been. When the music changed the girl was passed to next partner and it was none other than Abraxas Malfoy. The boy was smiling with a charm towards Harley and she replied back with biggest smile herself.

Both the pale skinned boy and girl moved around the dance floor. Within 4 minutes the song changed again. Harley was passed to her next partner and maybe the last partner. The Hazel eyes met the brown one. The tall man was looking deep in her soul. Unknown to girl the man's name slipped out of her mouth. "Tom" the girl whispered. "Yes My Little girl?" Asked Tom with small smile displaying his face.

"I thought you must be busy with your whores." Exclaimed the girl but Tom only raised his eyebrow. "Harley I am not a man whore who would sleep with anyone" Said Tom with gritted teeth. "I highly suspect that" Harley said while looking anywhere but Tom's eyes.

"Harley there must be many girls in bed but you are the first and only one who stayed in bed all night." Tom confessed softly. "Well I am honored that Tom Riddle did not had sex with an unconscious girl" the girl said with eyeroll. "It is really difficult to make you understood anything." Tom said little bit annoyed but he swallowed his anger and continued "I want to apologies to you for comparing you to my any one night stand"

"It's ok Tom. It's not like we are anything." Harley said while looking down at their still dancing foot. Harley excused herself from the dance and went on to look for Rosier. Rosier was nowhere to found. She ran towards his room. She knew if Smith was not downstairs he must be in his room. When she reached the room she opened the door immediately.

There was Rosier sitting on bed his head hung low. He had a bottle of whiskey in his one hand. "Smith what happened? why were you not downstairs?" Asked Harley while walking towards the golden haired boy. She snatched the bottle from his hand. Then she looked at the boy's eyes. They were swollen and teary.

"Smith what happened?" Asked Harley as she kneeled on her knees. She took Smith's face in her both hands. "Nothing, just something stupid" Replied Rosier while whipping the tears. "If my soulmate cries then it is something big!" said Harley looking at Rosier who was now sobbing silently.

The boy's sobbing made his shoulder shake. "Tell me upset you Smith, They will face Harley Hergrace's wrath!" Exclaimed the girl. "It's me who is bothering myself" said the boy. Harley looked at him with a confused gaze.

"What do you mean Smith?" Asked the girl. It only increased the wails out of the boy. "I hate myself! I hate myself to love someone like me! I am abnormal! I feel attracted to my gender!" Confessed the boy now full on sobbing while he put his head on Harley's shoulder.

Harley's mind processed what Rosier was saying . Rosier just came out to her? Did he confessed that he is gay? Harley just patted the 5'9 tall boy who was crying like a baby in her embrace. "I know you hate me!" Said Rosier while trying push the girl away.

In the struggle to hold the boy, Harley slapped the boy. "HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK THAT SUCH THING CAN CHANGE OUR FRIENDSHIP !" Said the girl while holding the boy's shoulder. "You are the same Smith for me. Still the same goofball ok?" Asked the girl with strict tone to which the boy only nodded and hugged the girl immediately.

"It's ok Smith. I still love you" reassured Harley. After around 15 minutes the boy was now calmed down. "Now tell me Smith what made you had such bad breakdown." Asked Harley.

The boy just shook his head in disapproval. "I won't judge. Is it related to Nott?" Asked the girl to which Rosier just nodded silently. "But how did you know?" Asked the boy. "The way you look at that stupid boy anyone can tell how much you are in love." Harley said while taking a sip of whiskey.

" Every time I see him taking a girl in his room it breaks my heart." Rosier explained and to some extent Harley could also understand. The soulmates sat in the dark night in each other's embrace , both consoling each other.