28

It was the morning of duel when a 5 feet 4 inches tall girl was standing infront of the mirror admiring the scars which littered her skin. Harley was wearing a silk shirt only long till her mid thigh. "Today someone is gonna lose badly, Maybe even die?" Harley said while giggling to herself. Then she walked towards her trunk and took out a beautiful pair of trouser and pulled them up her long pale legs.

After getting ready harley put her hair in a small pony while few strands of her fair were still lose on her forehead. She had two choices infront of her. One was a beautiful black robe with silver lining at it's edges and second one was a beautiful green shade robe with black lining and hood attached behind. She was going to put on the black one when she heard "Wear thr green one it is beautiful" Harley turned behind to look and it was lestrange. "Why do you think I would listen you?" Asked Harley with an arched brow. "You will look deadly wearing the slytherine colour Hergrace try it and come out soon. I have to escort you today." Said Lestrange before slipping out of room.

Harley looked at the green robe once more and picked it up. It's just a robe. It does not matter. Right? Harley slipped on her shoes and put on her 3 silver rings and few bracelets. She walked out and saw lestrange standing with a small cigar in his hand. "Your 14. Do you really need to smoke that much lestrange?" Asked Harley eyeing the cigar which made her remember the special someone.

"It's not like you and Smith do not smoke all the cigarette in the balcony." exclaimed Lestrange with a smirk plastered his face. "Pathetic" was the only thing harley said before walking towards the exit of corridor.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harley was led into a Large Massive room which had a long duel ramp. She saw many chair situated at a place far enough from the ramp but at a good distant to see every detail of duel. Their were many people sitting on the chair. There was a family of 3 everyone in the family had dirty blonde hair and 2 men of family had golden eyes. They must be Rosier's and the other man must be smith's brother.

Then there stood a tall man with curly black long hair and the mistress was a black woman. They must be Black's simply becouse the lady was a copy of Swethlana.

Next were a single man standing with Long hair and small beautiful eyes he is definitely Nott's father. Just with them there was couple with very pale and beautiful caramel hair. They are Avery's. But the only one who was not here were Lestrange.

"Everyone I bought our special guest here" Announced Lestrange with a smile plastered his face. Harley could not see anyone of her friends? Tom was also not here. "Ah hire hergrace such a pleasure to meet you." Lord black said while taking her hand in his and kissed her knuckle softly trying not to make her uncomfortable in any way.

"Pleasure is all mine to meet such pureblood families. Not one but 5." Harley said with a small courtesy nod. After their long introduction with each family Harley was feeling impatient. "Seems like heir Hergrace is getting impatient?" Asked Lord Nott. "Nothing like that Lord Nott." confirmed Harley with small smile. "Now everyone shall take their place and Nicole get your companions and your parents?" Lord Malfoy said with a Commanding tone to which Lestrange nodded and walked towards the exit to get his friends.