20

The Only Thing which could be heard in the common room was dead silence. Even the 7th-year students went pale when Harley Hergrace called out Tom Riddle's blood purity.

"R..Riddle she doesn't k..know what she is saying don't be mad." Rosier tries to cool down the situation but the look in Tom's eyes was enough to silence him. Tom walked towards a panting Harley and looked at her from up to down. He was about to turn around when he directly held Harley's hair from her neck and pulled her towards her room.

"Let me fucking tell you what am I!" Tom spit such deadly words in anger while Harley was struggling to get herself free. "Leave me, you bastard!!" Harley screamed.

Tom pushed hergrace onto the bed while locking the door.  Tom glared right in Harley's soul. Harley attempted to sit up but tom's hard push pinned her to bed. Harley could feel Tom on top of him. Their eyes locked and no words were exchanged.

Then suddenly Harley felt a hand sliding on her neck knocking the last bit of oxygen out of her. She tried to scratch off the hand but No use.

"L..Leave m..me b..b.bas.bastard!" Even in such a difficult situation, Harley did not submit to Ruddle. "A bitch like you who was curse to your whole family dare to ask me about my blood purity! You're a curse because of who killed her own family!"

Tom slightly losses his grip on hergrace's neck. "Let me tell you something, Tommy boy yes it was me who killed my whole family!" This bold statement was followed by fits of Maddened laughter.

Tom was shocked to the core but didn't show a bit of emotion in his eyes.  Harley on other hand was laughing like mad her eyes had tears of frustration.

She again tried to put tom's hand off him but no use. Tom's grip became extra hard. "You're proud of it?" Tom asked with amusement. "Try it Tommy boy you will feel like you don't have any any any weakness!" Harley said while half coughing and half laughing.

It looks like Tom switched on a psycho part in Harley's brain because even a few steps away from death Harley looked very happy laughing like mad. Just when Harley's vision had a few black spots in it Tom left her neck.

Tom stood up from bed and saw a coughing Harley on the bed with a hand on her neck to ease down a bit of pain.

"Tommy boy you still didn't give me an answer?" Harley said while looking at Tom with red eyes.

"What is your blood Tom Riddle!"