55

The days to annual exams were coming closer and closer and somehow Harley felt Tom had been avoiding her. It's not like Tom would let her go where she wants. It just that the book she gave to Tom would be anywhere Tom would be. Tom did not let that book be taken away him for a single second and most over the top thing was no one including Harley was allowed to touch that book at all.

Harley and Tom were in The Great Hall, other heirs were scattered on the table also. Tom was mostly indulged in his book. He had put a glamor on it so that no teacher would be suspicious of him. Harley who was now fed up from Tom. She looked at Tom and tapped his shoulder. "What do you want Harley?" said Tom with frown on his forehead. 'Shall we go to library? There are so many student here. Tom looked in his surrounding he saw actually many student sitting in the hall. 

Tom did not said anything and started  packing his things by seeing this Harley also packed her things. Tom stood up and offered his hand infront of Harley so that she could take it. Harley happily took Tom's hand and both of them started walking towards the library. Just like last time Tom walked themselves in the restricted area. They once again sat at the same table. Once they got there stuff all set up Tom started reading the same brown old book. 

Harley could feel her blood boil. She stood ap with anger and seems like Tom did not even noticed. Once she turned around and started walking towards one of the shelf she heard "Sweetheart could you do something for me?" Tom said while looking at her. All Harley could do was getting mesmerize by those dead hazel eyes. In reply she could only nod. 

"Could you find me information about Gaunt Family in magic families?" Tom said in his usual thick buttery voice. In matter of seconds Harley melted and replied "Sure" Tom gave her a small smile and continued with his book. For next two hours Harley did not cared about her studies but rather took out every pureblood family tree books out of the library. It was almost the time to dinner when Harley slammed a big thick book infront of Tom. The boy neither flinched nor moved his gaze from the book. 

Harley opened the book and started moving her eyes from every single sentence of the book. Harley's gaze got struck on one of the page in book. Just like Harley spent her next few weeks before exams in the research of Gaunt Family. Tom knew that Harley would found the information he want. 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................