19

Days passed and one thing that didn't change a bit was the restless nights for Harley. She would wake up from nightmares every then and now. The Dreamless potion won't work at all. Her health mentally and physically was deteriorating.

Harley was walking after a long day to the great hall. He sat down on the bench and slammed her head down on the table. The only thing she could think was "how am I supposed to look after tom if I can't even sleep without nightmares. The potions are also not working anymore."

Her thoughts were interrupted by a smack of 2 envelopes in front of her. She looked at the two large figures in front of her. Smith Rossier and Abraxas Malfoy.

"What the hell do you both want???" Harley growled in the back of her throat. She looked like a starved and aggressive animal.
"Geez girl we are here just to give you an invitation to my brother's engagement and Malfoy's annual Yule Ball" Rosier explained while sitting next to Harley while Malfoy took a seat next to Harley on another side.

"Snowflakes are you alright?" Malfoy mumbled with a worried look on his face. " I don't know Abraxas my nightmares are not stopping. They haunt me even when I just close my eyes. It's like some curse is chasing me" Harley clarified with a small frown and hands crossed on his forehead.

"You sure it is not a cursed girl?" Asked Rosier with an anxious look. "Let's go to your room!" Abraxas said while taking Harley's hand and dragging her out of the great hall while Rosier took long steps behind the duo.

When the trio reached the dorm they opted for the door just when they were in the room they groaned in displeasure. "Snowflakes what kind of stink is it??" Abraxas said while covering his face with his arm.

"It smells awful gurl!" Rosier said in agreement. "It smells normal to me. What are you both being soo dramatic about!" Harley said with an annoying look?

Abraxas went near Harley's bed and bent down while looking for something. "Oh lord it's so awful here" Abraxas whispered while pulling something out.

"What it is Malfoy?" Rosier inquired. "Something you don't wang under your bed Rosier," Malfoy said while showing him a small potion bottle which showed a label of    /Blood of Undead/

Rosier gasped with horror. Haley was no fool about the potion and she knew what it was. "Someone wanted me to have nightmares till death?" Asked Harley with an astonishing look.

"And the person who in this school can have excess to such advance type of potions is 3. Rosier, Malfoy, and" Rosier stopped and looked at abraxas with wide gapes.

"And?" Harley was getting impatient with every minute passing.

"Black"

Malfoy looked at Hergrace for any reaction but she stood there with an unreadable expression. She seized the bottle from Malfoy's hand and walked downstairs to the Common room.

She saw the group of 4 students next to the fireplace. There was Riddle, Nott, Avery, and black.

Black looked at Harley with an unrecognizable look. " Oops looks like I got caught," black said while putting her hand in a surrendering position.

"I gonna fuck you up bitch I am gonna make you live in your worst dream," Harley announced while walking towards black. Malfoy tried to stop her and Avery was standing in front of black.

"Leave me Malfoy!" Harley said yanking Malfoy off. Everyone, we're shocked to see the physical strength of a small girl. Avery still stood like a wall between both girls.

"Stop it Hergrace" the tedious voice was none other than Tom Riddles. "Riddle let the little girl take her anger out." Black taunted Harley.

"Says the backbiting bitch herself? I am impressed" Harley said while crashing the bottle in the fireplace generating a huge fire.

"Harley!" Rosier tried to stop Harley but wasted. In the end, Tom stood a few inched next to Harley. "Be within your limits! I was the one who told her to do so" tom spitted the facts on Harley's face.

"Says the one with no blood purity himself??" Harley announced in the common room filled with many students.

"Harley no!" Rosier said pulling the petite girl in his embrace and pulled her in his room.