13

"WHAT!!!" Rosier shouted on top of his lungs. "You're going Slug club party with our prefect Tom Riddle?" Rosier asked again not believing his ears. "Slughorn practically pushed me on Riddle." Said Harley with a sigh.

"Should I say poor you or poor Riddle?" Said rosier with a suppressed chuckle. "Bitch your laughing at me?" Said Harley with a frown while taking a cigarette out of the packet and pressing it on her lips. With a click of a finger in front of the cigarette and igniting it.

"You both are just the same. He is cold your cold. He is a bookworm you're a bookworm. He is a perfect student and so is you." Rosier said while taking the cigarette from hergrace's lips.

"I think I should just throw you off this window and in so dark night no one would suspect me" said hergrace while checking her watch which indicated mid-night.

"Do you miss your ex-school?" asked rosier trying to divert the conversation. " I do miss my 4 friends they were my childhood friends." Said Harley with a smile remembering her best friends.

"Childhood how old were you when you took admission in your last school? Asked rosier curiously. "Me? I was 9 or 10 I guess. My mother died a few years before I turned 8 and then my father his second wife and their son died mysteriously. I was with my maternal grandparents back then." Said, Harley with a sad smile.

"You had a good bond with your parents?" Asked rosier. "My father was strict with me since starting. My mother was a special lady. She was a blessed potion maker, blessed witch, blessed mother but never was a blessed blessed wife." Said rosier taking another puff of her cigarette.

"What about your parents? Family?" Asked Harley.

"I have an elder brother my parents are very proud of him he works in ministry with father. They are so happy with him. His engagement is also held in the coming autumn I will definitely invite you." Rosier said with a sad grin.

"What about you smith?" Asked Harley with sadness dripping her voice. " what about me?" Asked deliberately trying the ignore fact.

"Do they make you feel happy or are they proud of you?" inquired Harley with a smooth voice.

"Never" it was soft and broken. "At least we have one more thing common" mumbled rosier. "And that is?" Inquired Harley.

"We both have broken families" laughed breathlessly Rosier.

"Can I be honest with you hergrace?" Asked rosier. "Go ahead" replied Harley.

"I was told to make a friendship with you by my friends. But seems like we were fated soulmates. My many friends know me since childhood yet our connection is strongest." Confessed Rosier with embarrassment tinting his cheeks pink.

" what if I tell you I knew it all along." Laughed Harley. " you knew?" Rosier said with wide eyes.

"Since the day I met you here" told Harley.

"And it's Harley not hergrace for you my friend." Assured hergrace with a small smile.