34

The scene infront of Harley was known and yet known to her. This was her mother's room back in Hergrace manor. The room had a beautiful spring undertone just like her mother's nature. There were many indoor plants. Specifically this room was only her mother's not a shared bedroom of her parents.

Her father likes to bring woman from outside for some things neither Harley would like to think nor talk. This all started when her mother fell incredibly sick. There on bed was her mother. She had hollow cheeks and pale chapped lips seems like the sickness had taken tole over her mother's health more than she thought. Her mother opened her icy blue eyes and looked at Harley who was standing in the doorway.

When her eyes met Harley's the calm eyes changed into something else. They held disgust. Disgust towards her? She moved closer in the room towards her mother. "D...Don..Don't com..come near m..me" Coughed the weak lady. The words which came out of her mouth held so much poison that it made Harley's eyes watered.

"Mama I.. it's me y. your harley!" Said Harley while kneeling infront of her mother's body. "Y.YOUR NOT M..MY DAUGHTER!" shouted the fragile looking woman. "P..please do.don't say this" cried Harley. This was not how her mother ever talked to her. Was it even her mother?

"I..it's all because o..of you! O.only i.if you w..were a boy!" These word broke Harley's heart. She knew her father always wanted a boy but her mother always consoled her but now her mother's each word is like a knife in her heart.

"Y..your f..fa..father l..left me because of you! I HATE YOU!!" The sceam was so loud that it made Harley crouch down and slap her hands over her ears. Her eyes were filled with taers. It felt like all the air is sucked out of her room. suddenly everything went black.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harley's eyes opened with tears in them. Everything was blur for her. Where is she? was the first thing she could think. The tears pooled in her eyes fell on her pale cheeks and then she saw, it was her room in Malfoy Manor . Then she noticed a presence at last. "T..tom?" The voice came out cracked and empty. She saw Tom standing next to bed bending down to the nightstand filling a glass of water. "Here have it" Tom guided the glass towards her lips. Harley did not even realised how scratchy her throat is until the water flows down her throat.

"How are you feeling Harley?" Tom asked which made the girl's eyes widened. Did Tom called her Harley? "I am f..fine" replied back the girl while wiping the stray tears off her cheek. "Nightmare?" Asked Tom while staring in Harley's eyes to which Harley replied with a nod. "You know Harley dreams are reflection of reality. Maybe your dream too was" Tom explained while putting the glass back on nightstand.

The dream felt so wrong to harley. She still remember her mother's last words "It was never your fault" and this dream broke every reality Harley believed but the poor girl did not notices how the devil was stearing at her with a small smirk.

"If you are feeling alright I need to get back after all we still have to attend the Ball tonight." Tom said while getting up and walking towards the door. Was Tom here all the time she was knocked out and then she noticed her state. She was not wearing her robe nor her shoes. Then she looked at the clock, It's been 4 hours since she was sleeping?

"And get ready I am taking you to the ball tonight" Said Tom while closing the door.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................