25

" Then how may I help you?" asked Harley. "Have a duel as a partner with me against Alora and Sophia" 

"What will I have in return?" Asked Harley while looking at the book in her lap. "You will get the most important thing any British pureblood family." said black trying to ignite harley's interest. "And that is?" Harley questioned back. "Our trust and appreciation" dead panned Black. 

"Is it enough for you to help me" Asked Black in hope. "Maybe I will tell you tomorrow." said hergrace Then she stood up and made a hand sign to tell both Rosier and Black to shoo out of her room and the both British pureblood understood. 

Harley walked towards her bathroom when she heard the door of her room click shut. She walked towards the large mirror on the bathroom wall , She looked at her pale reflection. She looked so pale. Was she going to die? Maybe she will but before that she will kill every person who made her this weak and the deaths have already started. 

She removed every cloth on her body and walked in the glass shower which was now steamy from the hot water. Water fall on her head leading its way down to her shoulders then she ruffled her hand throw her shoulder length hair. 

Her first culprit, her father was dead.

her second culprit, her father's second wife who made her mother's life unsufferable is dead

Her step brother who took her place died next to her mother. 

now it was turn of all the muggles who pushed her, thrashed her, tore her clothes and made her kneel in a village's court have to die! 

and then no muggle born should be allowed to enter their pure magic circle.

and she will do it!

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When Harley walked out of the bathroom with a bathing robe wrapped around her she saw a figure sitting in balcony. Harley picked up her under garment from bed and wore it. The black figure was still in balcony smocking the cegarette. Harley walked towards the figure in balcony. The cold december air touched harley which caused her skin to break her skin. "What are you doing here?" Harley asked while looking at the tall figure. The boy just looked down at the girl in 2 piece garment. "Where were you?" asked the tall boy.

"Aww did Tommy boy missed me?" Harley asked. Riddle scoffed at Harley's question. "Don't think of yourself that highly Hergrace" Tom said smashing cigarette under his shoe. "Then what are you doing in a girl's room while she was taking a bath?" Cross questioned Harley. "Just came here to call you for dinner" replied Tom.

He walked towards the exit of room when he turned and looked at harley from top to bottom. "Come fast" said Tom before closing the door. 

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harley knocked on the door twice and the door opened immedietly. "Let's go" said harley before turning around which made golden eyed boy run inside the room to take his blazer. "You got ready so quick? Asked Rosier while walking with Harley who just smiled at him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^