29

Harley was sitting with Mrs black discussing about something one the door opnend again after 15 minutes. Walked inside all of the competitors of today's duel and just behind them were the last couple. The Lestrange couple. "Go on dear stand in line with them." said Mrs Black to which Harley just smiled and walked towards the line.

Everyone were wearing a traditional robe. Smith was wearing blue robe, Lestrange was wearing a grey robe, Black was wearing a red robe, Avery was wearing dark purple robe, Nott had a Taupe coloured robe, Abraxas was wearing a beautiful grey shade of colour. The beauxboton's bitches were wearing light levender and blue shade.

Whereas Tom was wearing a Green robe just like her just the difference was Harley's robe had black lining and Tom's had silver lining with a snake crest on the right chest. Harley stood next to Tom. On one side was Alora and other side was Hergrace. Tom wanted to laugh so bad. Harley knew what she was doing. It was what people do before dueling and especially in pureblood families. Harley knew she is much higher in power than Alora so in no way she could stand behind Alora so she stood next to Tom who Harley think of his own level.

All the lord and the Mistress knew what was happening after all these are Pureblood families tactics. On the other hand Alora was burning in anger and jealousy. When Harley stood in the line Smith's elder brother Sameull Rosier came infront of them.

"Welcome to Annual yule Duels. Since we have new member here I will tell the rules. First rule is NO limit in spells untill you know how to coceal the trace. None of the 3 unforgivable curses should be use. The game will end with one of the competitor's surrender or death. Know when to step back. Thats all for the rule." Explained the elder.

"The duels will go like the first invitation duel between Alora Malfoy, Sophia Rosier and Swethlana black. Then it will be Abraxas and Nicole then Jackson and Maxwell and then it will go for Rosier and Swethlana and whoever will be able to fight from both Alora or sophia will be against Harley Hergrace these are for the first round." Sameull explained reading the parchment in his hand.

"Now everyone except the invitation duelers sit on their seats." Sameull said while pointing towards the 10 empty chairs. All the six boys sat down on the chair and girls walked towards the duel ramp. Harley and black stood on right and Alora and Sophia on left. Sameull stood between the girls.

"Do we remember the rules?" Elder Rosier asked to which he got 4 silent nods. "Bow" commanded the golden eyed boy to which 3 girls slightly bowed whereas harley stood on her spot tight. "Now wands up" all the four witches took out their wands out of holster and put them in the position.

"Now the command of 3 duel will start" and with that Sameull walked down the ramp. Tom looked at the girl with stone cold glare. Now was the time this little girl have to win.