41

Everyone already left for the Rosier Mansion. Only person left behind were 2 heirs Rosier Smith and Abraxas Malfoy. "Should we check on her? I have not seen her since yesterday" said the golden eye boy.

"I think so. Riddle also looked pissed before leaving" Abraxas said wide eyed now understanding there must be something  happened between Riddle and Hergrace. Both boys ran as fast they could.

Tom's anger was not something that should be tested and Harley wants to test it all the time. The boys reached the room and without knocking pushed open the room and the view shocked them both.

Harley was standing infront of mirror with a beautiful green suit on and giving some last touches to her look by wearing her heirloom ring.

"What?" Asked the girl while looking at the boys from the mirror. "We thought something happened to you?" said Abraxas still standing on the door of the room. "Well to your assumption nothing like that happened even we made out" Harley commented like matter of fact.

"Both boys looked at her with horror written in their eyes. "Really?" Asked Rosier. "NO!" replied back the girl while walking out of the room. The boys followed her out. "So you did not madeout with Riddle right?" Confirmed the blonde. "No I did not calm down boys" exclaimed Harley.

"Thank god we thought you also fall for his charm." Rosier said with a small chuckle. "Dont worry the heart is too cold" Harley said while running out to the main hall even the boys also ran behind her. The only people in the mansion were 3 friends and they filled the manor with laughter.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Why are they not here?" asked Black still looking at the door for her 3 friends. "They will be here. Why worried that they might do something which they shouldn't?" teased Avery who was sitting on the same couch as black. Then he felt a smack on his head and he looked Maxwell signal him to look back. Avery looked back and saw Tom standing there with an angry look.

'Bloody hell' Avery muttered, he stood immediately up and bowed to Tom. "My Lord I was just joking" Avery said still looking down. "You should watch your tongue or I know how to keep it in control" warned the tall boy.

"Yes my lord" apologized the shivering boy. Tom huffed and walked out of there. Just when Tom walked out they heard laughter of 3 people. Black saw Harley, Abraxas and Smith running towards the entrance. Harley entered the firsta nd both boys behind her.

"Where were you!" screeched Black standing up from the couch. "We were just?" Abraxas tried to find a suitable reason but before that Harley interrupted "Apologies Black it was me who was late" Harley said playfully while shrugging her shoulder.

"Brat absolute Brat you are Harley Hergrace" swethlana said while walking inside but then she heard laughter bursting behind her. She looked back and saw Harley making a grumpy face which somehow resembled Black's angry face.

"Enough!" Exclaimed Black taking Harley's arm in her hand. "We need to get ready! your already late" Said Black. "Do you know Tom was so fucking angry!" continued swethlana. "Tom Riddle can suck my dick" Harley said while rolling her eyes.

"Act like a lady for a second Harley!" Swethlana burst in anger. "Don't be my mommy Black and I can get ready by my own!" Harley said while looking dead serious in Black's eyes.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................