21

The day was here, the day everyone were going to malfoy manor for the celebration of yule ball. The happiness and charisma of yule season was glittering everyone's eyes except two dead souls. Tom was sitting with his friends in the same compartment they have been using since first year. it was not a secret but well known unspoken rule that the hires of pureblood families had this compartment reserved for them. tom was on the window seat  with a book in his hand but his mind was somewhere else. its been a week since he and Harley had any interaction. it was said that she took a week off from the school du to her personal reasons. 

When one that night Rosier went to look for Harley in her room it was empty her stuff was still in room but she was gone. Right now the only person who is worried for Harley the most id Heir of Malfoy who invited Harley Hergrace as an important guest at the annual ball. 

"What do you think where she would be?" asked the blond boy with worry lacing his voice. "I dont know Abraxas. If I knew I would have already told you!" said the irritated Rosier. " Its just that I have already told mother father about her and if she did not showed up it will insult me" said the worried stormy eyed boy. 

" Don't worry how much ever she is ilmanered but she still is pureblood and she will be there" exclaimed Jackson Avery but his statement was followed by a snikker. "Wanna bet?" said Nicole lestrange. 

"Sure how much?" asked Jackson. "Maybe I want some ingrediant from your personal collection of potions?"  asked the girl with a sneaky smile. "Deal" said the boy while shaking his hands with Black.

TIME SKIPPED...........

The group reaches the London station at the dim cold evening when Tom and others say one of the head servers from Malfoys. "Welcome back young master and mistress. your parents are waiting in Malfoy Manor for you." said the older servant with a deep bow and then he looked up with confusion. 

" There were suppose to be one more guest I guess?" The server looked at Abraxas with uncertainty before he could answer the deep voice intrupted them. " Heiress Hergrace will reach Malfoy Manor after sometime. She had an important business" Tom said with curtusy. "I see please follow me and the luggage will be taken by house elves." older man explained will holding an teleportation key.

Everyone held each other's hand and the server opened the key leading them to the grand entrance of Malfoy Manor.

 The manor was covered in gloomy weather which is pretty common for it. At the entrance of the manor stood a lady with beautiful long beautiful golden locks. The lady Malfoy. Heir of Malfoy came and greeted his mother with a deep bow and then hugged her. " Glad to have you back my dear" said the beautiful lady. " glad to be back" said the boy. Then lady Olivia looked at the others standing back with a gorgeous smile. " Welcome back my dears" she said while motioning them to come inside.

" Your father is waiting for you and your special guest with great elation but I did not saw any new face?"  asked the beautiful woman to which Abraxas replied " she have some important 'work and she will be here in some time don't worry" 

" I hope so your guest know the value of time and will be here on time." exclaimed the lady to which Tom replied " She will be here on time as much as i know about her Mrs Malfoy"

Tom said with a sweet smile as he was not chocking the same person he is talking about a week ago. " Well if Tom says we have to agree. Get fresh and Armand will be waiting for you all in dining area"

..........

guys i got my new laptp so comment more and i will update more