31

Murder.

that's what happened here. Everyone is still in shock. Alora Malfoy is dead? What they gonna do now?

Mrs malfoy walked towards Sophia who was covered in blood and checked her pulse. She was alive. Mrs Malfoy quickly took out her wand and started muttering healing spells. All the blood seeped out of Sophia's body started flowing back in her body. Tom was looking at Harley who was looking at the distruction she made. Some of the ceiling is broke and so are some pillars are damaged.

"Take Sophia tp the medic room and I will inform Brother in law ( Alora's father)" Mrs Malfoy said Lord Nott who quickly took Sophia in his arms and walked out of the room. Whereas Alora's body was levitated by Lord Avery. Harley was still looking at whole scene with a bored gaze. "Now will the duels continue or should I head back?" Asked Harley.

"Duel never stop because of one death. The rules were clear and Alora knew that. Her death was hher fault. Surrender at correct time was needed. Hope so everyone remember that." Lord Malfoy said with cold gaze. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Samuell stood up from his seat and walked towards the ramp and took out the parchment out of his robe's pocket. "Now the duel is between Abraxas and Nicole" Both the competitive boys smirked and walked towards the ramp.

Like that duel started none of the heir was harmed because they know when to surrender and played fare game. Between Rosier and Swethlana's match harley walked out of the room to use the washroom. After doing her business she walked towards the sink to wash her hand. she was infront of mirror when she felt a presence behind her. She looked up in the mirrr and saw Tom behind her.

Harley was shocked, she quickly turned to see Tom  if this was real or her mind playing games but he was there. Tom stood there with unreadable expression. He gave a last glance at her and moved towards the door. Harley was thankful that was leaving but all To he did was locking the door. It was a mystery to Harley how Tom counter her locking spells all the time.

After locking the door, Tom walked towards Harley and all she could do was stand in shock. What if someone came? was all her brain could process but the next thing Tom did knocked the air out of her lungs.

Tom slammed Harley on the nearest wall next to them by holding Harley by her shoulders. The look in Tom's eyes was pure hunger. Then Tom's eyes traveled south and darted at her lips and so did Harley's. They both had enough. They knew they wanted each other so what was stopping them?

It was Tom. Their breath were merged and they did not knew whoes air were they breathing but Tom did not moved a centimeter from there. It took Harley's all will to stop herself from kissing Tom. But as it is said lust blinds even the strongest and Harley was not even in the line to be strongest. She lost her mind the moment she tiptoed and pressed her lips to his.

The kiss had no love. It was pure lust. Harley's lust. The kiss started just with press of lips but soon turned into teeth and tongues clashing. Harley threaded her hands throw Tom's silky brown hair. Tom's hand traveled towards her neck and made a hard grip which drove the girl almost insane whereas the other hand traveled towards her right thigh. With the other hand he hooked up harley's leg to Tom's waist.

Soon Tom's mouth found Harley's neck and he started to suck flowers which blossomed on the girl's beautiful pale skin. Tom pulled the girl up in his embrace and made girl circle her leg's around his waist. Tom made Harley sit on the sink when he reached towards the silk shirt and open the first 4 buttons which gave a great view of a black lace bra to Tom. Harley's eyes were hodded and dripped in lust. Her hormones were getting her but she did not mind at all.

Tom bent down and sucked some mark son Harley's right upper chest when they heard the knock. Harley's blood went cold. What if it was one of the lords? but soon the voice behind the door relieved her. "Lord It's your call now" It was Avery. Tom gave the last look at the masterpiece he made and then he walked towards Harley and buttoned her shirt up.

"Get yourself collected and come out" was Tom's last sentence before opening the door and walking out.