8

The next day Harley Hergrace was in the great hall having her breakfast when she saw none of the professors were present in their respected seats?

'Where are the professors?' Harley thought to herself when she saw someone sitting next to her. "Professor is at the weekly meeting they won't be here till an hour." It was smith rosier.

" what are you doing here?" Hergrace said while putting butter on her toast. " I thought you wanted something yesterday?" Rosier said with a raised eyebrow.

"You got it already?" She asked in a hushed voice. Their faces were a few inches away when rosier bent towards Harley's ear.

"Yeah here." Said rosier while shifting 3 small boxes into her robe pocket.

Immediately after both separated. "Thank you," said her grace passing a pouch to rosier. Rosier opened it revealing a few gallons.

" pleasure to do business with you," rosier said while taking the buttered toast from Harley's hand and standing up towards the exit of the great hall.

Harley put her hand in the pocket and felt 3 packets including a small parchment piece. She pushed away from the dishes next to her and walked out of the hall back to her dormitory.

In a few minutes, she was back in her room and took the piece out of her pocket. It reads.

" I will always be on the 2nd or 3rd floor at midnight if need anything just come there."

Was it some type of joke? Rosier seems like a good person but can she believe him? No of course not one thing she learned from her ex-school was what people seem are never that. Just then she saw another envelope on her bed.

She picket it read " come to my office before going to class. Professor Dumbledore. "

Now, what does this old loof wants!! She was getting irritated by Dumbledor. She needs to clear it out just today to him.

She took her books and with long striding steps, she passed everyone in the common room. But she failed to notice a shadow following her all the way.

When she reached dumbledore's office knocked on the door thrice and the door opened automatically revealing dumbledore sitting with some files scattered next to him.

" ah miss hergrace have a seat. I guess we need to talk." He said with a warm smile.

" yes professor," said hergrace before taking the seat. " I need a fill report on Tom Riddle, my child," said dumbledor.

" Sir one thing I want to tell is you that I am not your worker and second I will tell you what you need to know and when in want. You can't call me to your office all the time all the Slytherins will be suspicious." Deadpan hergrace with a cold expression.

" oh I am very sorry my child I will not be calling you next time like this but please keep on updating me," said dumbledore.

"Of course sir and now I would like to take my leave. My class will be starting in a few minutes." Said hergrace and like that, she left the room leaving dumbledor.

She walked towards her potion's class realizing she is already a few minutes late.