30

The scene infront of everyone was cold and beautiful. 4 beautiful heiress were staring in each others soul. With Harley's one signal Black stepped behind her. They clearly had a plan in their mind. Black stood 4 step back for defence and Harley was standing in attack. Whereas Alora and Sophia had a confident look on their face but, were they enough confident to duel against the Hergrace and black Heir.

There was no word spoken by harley but Sophia flew back with a bolt of lightening. Alora saw it and swished her wand and said "Confringo!" the blasting spell which was defended by Swethlana with grace.

"EXPELLIAEMUS!"

"LOCOMOTOR MORTIS!"

"STUPEFY!"

"SPECTUMSEMPRA!"

This charm released a blood curdling scream out of Sophia's lips. Sophia was filled with blood patches her light purple robe was all blooded. Now was the time for Alora. Harley put her hand up to stop Black from attacking. Harley threw her wand towards Swethlana who caught it.

There was so much smoke in the room but with Harley's two fingers move all the smoke was gone. Harley had blood cold eyes and was walking towards Alora. Alora was very scared, her mind was telling her to Surender NOW. But she was s stubborn one. She shot one more curse towards Harley which did not even reach Harley. Hergrace was still walking towards her. Alora tried to save herself. One curse then another but all deflected in seconds.

When Alora decided to surrender Harley was already standing an inch away from her. Harley bent and whispered something in Alra's ear which was unknown to everyone and the second thing they knew was Alora screaming on top of her lungs. Her body went limp on floor and she curled in ball.

"The duel ends here! The winner is Harley hergrace and Swethlana Black"

their was still no sound in the room ans the cause of this was 2 blooded girl on floor. Black had a smirk on her face while staring down at Alora. Maybe she was dead. But who cares and their was Harley was staring at Alora with blank eyes.

Harley backed away from the body laid in blood and walked towards the stairs of the ramp. She walked towards the seat next to Tom and sat their with elegance.

"Get Alora some medical help or she may die not sure maybe she is dead already" This sentence broke everyone from the stance and made Mrs Malfoy run towards Alora when she reached their and checked blooded girl's pulse, the older woman's face paled. She looked at her husband and shook her head.

She was dead. Alora Malfoy was dead.