53

Tom held Harley in his tight embrace and started walking towards his room. Many students stood there looking at the 'couple' with awe. With a glare Tom made all the students  scatter to their room. 

Tom opened the door to his dorm room with a small kick. He looked up and saw Rosier sitting on his bed and ordered him to get out of the room and the golden eyed boy nodded and walked out. Harley was staring at her bloodied hand. Tom made Harley sat on his bed. "Don't put your hand on bed. Don't wanna ruin my bedsheet" mumbled while looking away from the girl. 

Harley nodded while slipping in and out of the her conscious. Harley's vision started to get black dots in her vision due to the tiredness. "Don't sleep!' Tom commanded and sat next to the girl. Harley shook her head so that she could not sleep. Tom took Harley's hand in his and started muttering a spell and started to heal the wound on her hand. 

"Tom do you love me?" Asked Harley while looking at Tom's face with full concentration. "I can't fall in love stupid girl" replied Tom while shacking his head.  "But what if you could?" Questioned back Harley with tears in her eyes. If Tom does not love her why is he isolating her from anyone who would come close to her.

"I can not love anyone but you maybe are the closest one to have my affection. It's you who are running away from me" Tom said while standing and walking out the room. Harley could only think that what if she is able to get Tom Riddle's affection. The devil will love her? Maybe there is only one way to find that. Harley let herself fall on Tom's bed and closed her eyes. Tomorrow there will be a new Harley.  

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The morning was very different for Harley. She wakeups with someone's bare chest facing her. Then she looked up and saw Tom's calm face. His eyes were closed. Harley could not help but touch the sleeping boy's face. Harley's hand creased Tom's face softest way she could so that the boy do not wakeup. But the girl did not knew that Tom was a light sleeper. When Tom felt soft hands on his face his eyes opened. Tom couldn't help but gave a soft smile to the girl. "Good morning sweetheart" Said Tom in his deep morning voice. 

Harley just stared back at the man. This might be the first  time Harley noticed how the boy was so soft with her. Harley stood up from Tom's embrace and walked out of the room. 

Once she reached in her room she did not saw black anywhere. Harley just shrugged her shoulders and walked to bathroom. After getting ready she saw the time and walked out of her room and saw all the Heirs and Tom waiting for her in common room. Usually Harley would walk out of the common room but today she walked towards Tom who was siting on an arm chair. Harley took the book out of Tom's hand and sat on his lap while facing him. There was not a single voice in the the common room. 

"Seems like sun arise from a different direction today?" Asked Tom with a smirk on his face. "What I am just sitting on my boyfriends lap. Does anyone have any problem?" Asked Harley with oud booming voice. "Not like I am complaining dear" Tom said while pulled the girl's nape and connected their lips and Harley did not felt the disgust she always felt instead she kissed Tom back with equal passion. Once their small make out session finished she stood up from Tom's lap and walked towards Black. 

Harley picked her bag from the ground and threw at Swethlana's face who caught it at last moment. "Carry my bag for me Black" There was no request in Harley's tone. It was all alone command and for a second everyone saw glimpse of Tom Riddle in Harley Hergrace. All Swethlana could so was nod her head and said "Sure Harley" but Harley tutted at it. "You're forgetting it is Hergrace for you stupid girl" Harley said to humiliate the girl. Harley knew Swethlana can endure any injury but can not endure humiliation. Tom sat back and smirked at the girl's tactic. 

Now Harley Hergrace was her in all ways.