22

The sun was getting down and everyone were getting ready to go for dinner with Mr and Mrs Malfoy. Tom was in his room wearing white shirt and black trouser pants. His thoughts were drifting to certain someone with green locks. He walked out to the room's balcony and lit the cigarette in his hand. he took the first puff deep inside his lungs when he felt a different feeling. The feeling he could not explain. Just then someone knocked one his door.

While breathing the smoke out the smoke through his nose Tom  said " Come in " He looked at the door and saw Nicole Lestrange. The boy looked at Tom and bowed. " Hergrace is here Lord" 

Tom does not know what happened to him he took his blazer and walked out while putting it on. Nicole was behind him matching Tom with long strands. Tom had a feeling of worry? why would he feel worried for Hergrace. he walked towards the entrance and saw a girl standing there talking to Mrs Malfoy. he walked further close to see Alora? 

" Ahh Tom came here to see your girlfriend?" teased Mrs malfoy. This was Alora Malfoy. Abraxas's second cousin from his uncle. The girl was absolute work of art as usual she had Malfoy's pale skin and blonde hair but she had beautiful face sculpted.

 The girl was absolute work of art as usual she had Malfoy's pale skin and blonde hair but she had beautiful face sculpted

The girl looked at Tom and smiled. She walked towards Tom and gave him her hand and Tom took her fingers in his hands and kissed her knuckles. " Pleasure to see you Alora" said tom with a charming smile. "The girl blushed and smiled back. " Tom you cheeky boy. You know how to make a girl blush" she said with glint of redness on her face. 

"Only for beautiful girls" said Tom when they heard clicking of heel behind them. Everyone looked behind and saw a girl in beautiful black blazer and trouser set. When she reached infront of Mrs Malfoy they heard many people walking towards them.

" HARLEY!!!" Someone shouted and engulfed the girl in his embrace. It was none other than Abraxas. Abraxas twirled the girl around while she locked her hands around boy's neck. After 3 twirls the boy put her down. "You punk where were you!" Rosier said while walking towards the couple. The girl was standing there with smile. "Harley! we thought you would'nt come!" 

" How could I not Abraxas invited me personally" Harley said while hugging Rosier. Then thhey heard someone clearing their throat. They looked back and saw Mrs Malfoy standing there with a smile on her face and Abraxas realised he ignored her mother.

"Mother this is Harley Hergrace my special guest." Abraxas said while side hugging Harley. Harley walked towards Mrs Malfoy and  bowed her head in respect. "It is my pleasure to meet you lady Malfoy" Lady Malfoy nodded and smiled at Hergrace. "pleasure is our to meet a lady from such a high class family and I see that you have a good relationship with my son?" Mrs Malfoy said implying a love realtionship between harley and Abraxas. 

To which Harley smiled and said" ME and Abraxas do have a good relationship but as a brother sister one nothing more than that Mrs malfoy" Harley said while smiling with a tint of warning in her voice. " Very well" Mrs Malfoy said and then she looked at Alora who was standing with Tom but with a not so pleasurable look. " Miss Hergrace this is my Niece Alora Malfoy" She said to reduce some awkwardness in the environment. Harley just looked at Alora and then at Tom who was hugging Alora's waist but in reply she just nooded. 

....................................................

PLEASE GUYS COMMENT