54

The new Harley Hergrace walked in the Hallways of Hogwarts with a small smile on her face. Behind her walked Black and Nott. "Nott what do you think what color would suit Black?" Asked Harley with a frown on her face. Nott looked at black who already had a irritated look on her face.

"Red?" Replied Nott in unsure voice. "I also think that Black would look beautiful in Dark blood color." Harley said while checking her nail. "What about Rosier?" Asked Harley. Nott said nothing but continued to look forward.

"What color would suit him?" Asked Harley while taking another turn in the hallway. "Black?" Harley answered her own question. "No" Nott replied while looking down at his shoes. "Blue would suit him the most." Said Nott while staring at the unfocused point.

"Seems like Nott knows alot about Rosier ?" Giggled Harley while reaching the class entrance. Nott stood there frozen because he knew there was a double meaning behind this sentence.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harley ran in the The Great Hall walking towards the Slytherin Table. She saw Abraxas sat next to Tom and she did not liked it to abit. It was supposed to be her place. Abraxas who was talking to Tom about something very important felt a cold shiver ran down her spine. He looked up and saw Harley Hergrace looking at him with coldest glare.

He could not help but gulp down. He stood up from his place and Tom was already smirking at Harley. Harley walked towards Abraxas and said "Do you know who sit next to king?" Abraxas nodded and replied "His queen" Harley felt a satisfaction in his answer. She just smiled and sat next to Tom.

"You can not scare my general off my sweetheart" Tom said while kissing Harley's ear. "I think Avery is more worthy." Harley said while picking a plate next to her. Abraxas and Avery both heard it. Avery smirked at Abraxas with taunt. Both Avery and Malfoy were good friends but much bigger opponent to win Tom's favor.

"I will think about that. Now have your dinner and meet me in Library" Tom said while continuing his dinner. Harley nodded and looked at Malfoy who was glaring at Harley with all the hate he was feeling. Harley raised her eyebrow and gave him a sick smile.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The dinner was done and now Tom was walking with Harley towards the library. Both had there hands interlocked and staling with light foot steps. Once he reached the library Tom did not stopped in the student tables he continued to walk further away and away. "Tom this is restricted area?" Whispered Harley looking at some of the books surrounding her. "Yes darling. This is where we can find some information about your school now?" Said Tom in hushed voice. The statement made Harley halted on her steps.

"What happened Dear?" Tom asked in his fake worry but the stupid girl thought that it was real concern. What could someone expect from a love starved girl? Harley nodded and started walking deep in the restricted once they found a small table and two chairs.

"Tom sit on the chair and do not speak a word when I am talking" Harley said in clear voice to which Tom just nodded. Tom sat on the chair and looked at Harley who muttered a silencing charm and looked back at Tom. "Tom promise me you won't use this for something disastrous" Harley said in the pleading voice and Tom could only nod. Harley leaned forward and gave a peck on Tom's lips with a smile.

Harley closed her eyes and clapped her hand together and then muttered something which turned her eyes pitch black. A small circle of black ashes formed on the table and Tom looked at it with fascinating look. The black circle on the table turned into pitch black hole. Harley was still looking at the circle with joined hands. Once the black hole was there a thick book flew out of the hole.

There was a book infront of them. "This is book of History of Transleves. This book have everything you want Tom. Are you Happy?" Harley asked with hope. "The best my girl" Tom muttered and took the book in the his grasp. "Tom please don't do what I am thinking" Harley said with pleading voice. Tom stood up walked towards Harley kissed her forehead. "I won't" Tom said with small smile.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................