51

It's been 3 months since that dreadful day. Last three months were living nightmare for Harley. She was always on leash like a dog by Tom. All the time one of the Heirs or Tom would be with her. Does not matter if it was classes or meals. Harley was always with one of them and the manipulation was another thing.

Her mind was filled with the scene she saw that day. No one knows what happened to Sunaina after that day. It was told that some teacher found just Sunaina in an abandoned classroom and after that her guardian came to take her. It was said that this was done 2 Ravenclaw boys and both were suspended from the school.

Harley was now announced to be Tom Riddle's girlfriend. Both were always seen together but the spark in the girl died. Since that day Harley never smiled like herself. All she could think was

Another innocent's blood is spilled because of me. It's all mine fault.

Right now Harley was walking with Tom in the Great Hall. Tom had a hand around her waist. They walked like a power couple but only 8 people knew the reality. The eight people were 6 heirs, Tom Riddle and Harley Hergrace. Now Harley sat next to Tom. On her one side was Rosier and infront of her was Abraxas. She never dared to look in Abraxas's eyes ever again. The look in his eye's that day scared her to death.

Everyone were having some talk about certain topic but Harley was all lost in her world. She really missed her life in her older school. Suddenly she felt sick to her stomach. She really missed that monstrous place. That place was monstrous not the people. They were all different on face and deep inside they had dark black soul.

Harley held her stomach from one side when she felt a sudden erg to puke. "Are you ok sweetheart?" asked Tom with his Fake worry. Sometimes Harley was shocked that he was good Tom was at acting. "Sweetheart?" Tom shook Harley out of her trance. "J.just feeling sick" Said Harley with thin lipped smile.

"Rosier take Harley to her room and then meet me back in library." Said Tom with sharp eyes and commanding voice. "Go take some rest dear" Tom said with small smile. Many girls would die to be in Harley's place but Harley just want to die to get out of this place.

Harley stood up from her place and walked out of the hall without even waiting for Rosier. They both never talked since last 3 months. Harley took quick steps so she could stay 5 steps ahead from the boy but Rosier's long legs were helping her alot.

"How long?" Rosier asked while staring at the girl's back. Harley did not responded back even though she knew the question was asked to her. "How long are you gonna ignore us Harley girl, It's been 3 months." Said the golden eyes boy with sad voice.

But the girl said nothing and continued to walk back to Slytherin common room. Once Harley reached the common room she did not even looked at any of the students there. She quietly walked to her room. Once she stepped inside she heard Rosier whisper something out of the door.

Harley tried to open the door but no help. The door was locked again. "you know we have to do it" Said Rosier from the other side of the door. Harley said nothing but just stare down at the floor with tears streaming down her face.

She was a prisoner, Prisoner of his desires