60

She stood there Infront of Hogwarts with her trunk in her hand and She looked back at the castle with glassy eyes. Not in her life she thought she would be attached to a place like Hogwarts and fall in love with a boy like Tom Riddle. When Harley was about look back the track Infront of her she felt someone looking at her. She looked closely and saw 5 heirs and Tom was at the gate of castle. This was the silent goodbye they were giving her. It all happen 3 days back when she was woken up by cold water on her face. Harley could barely breath. A shocking  gasp left her lips. She looked up and saw Black standing near the bed with the most dangerous look. 

"headmaster is calling you" Black informed her and she tried to stand up but her body felt numb. "We don't have whole day! Be quick and then you will be given your punishment by Lord himself" Black informed her with a smug look. Harley stood up and got ready. She walked out of her room and looked at the students in common room. None of them were making an eye contact with her. Even the first year were ignoring her. Then she looked at Tom sitting near the fire place with his book in his hand. He ignored Harley like she was not even present there. Black escorted Harley till Headmaster's office and when she entered the office she was greeted by Professor Slughorn, Professor Dumbledore and Headmaster Dippet. 

"Miss Hergrace your a little late but its ok" Albus said looking at his pocket watch. Harley said nothing just looked at Headmaster with little hope. "So Miss Hergrace you know why you are here right?" Asked Dippet and all the girl did was a nod. "So for the consequences to your actions are you are being sent to your school back. I know it's not your fault and you were out of control but I think Albus's suggestion is right. You should be with people with your magic. We have written to your school and they will send someone to pick you up" Harley couldn't help but have tears in her eyes. 

"I am sorry my dear, I tried" Slughorn said while patting Harley's shoulder. Harley just nodded and walked out of the office. Once she reached the common room she felt some eyes on her but she ignored them and started walking back to her room. She locked the room and took out her diary. She opened her special ink pot and wrote on the diary with her beautiful handwriting 

"My friend, it's time. Tell the headmaster sir that I have requested your presence in Hogwarts"

The ink socked in the paper and after 2 minutes a new text arose from the paper. 

"As you wish"

Just when she was done with the conversation the door of her room was knocked. She opened the door revealing the least expecting person. Tom Riddle. He pushed the girl inside the room. "What did headmaster said?" There was authority and fear in his voice. Tom riddle and fear? Harley said nothing and walked to her cupboard. She picked out all her clothes and started putting them in her trunk, "I asked you something Harley!" The boy screamed in rage but still no reply. He looked the lamp next to Black's side table  and threw it on the ground in fury but the girl was doing her work and ignoring Tom like think air. Tom's patience ran think. He walked to Harley and grabbed her jaw harshly and pushed her down on the bed with full force. "I asked something!" Tom said with angry puffs on her face. 

In matter of second she broke down. She cried, cried and cried. Tom looked at her with soft eyes for a milli second and then his eyes were back to the cold. "I AM GOING! FORVER! HAPPY" Harley screamed in pain and fury. Tom looked at her with shocked face. "What do you mean by going?" Tom asked with confusion. "I am going back to Romania." Harley said with hiccups. Toms saw red in the moment. "You're not going anywhere! Do you get that!" Tom said still hovering over the girl. "Its decided" Harley said quietly pushing Tom off her. She sat on the bed and Tom next to her. 

"Harley I wanna ask you one thing." Tom asked in neutral tone looking at the floor. "Were you loyal to me?" Harley looked at Tom with pained look in her eyes. She knew it was Tom's way to ask her that did she ever truly loved him. The only thing that came out of her lips was 

"Always"

Back to present. Harley could see 6 of them there but her heart aches when she saw Rosier was not there. He was still unconscious after 3 days. There were mixed emotions on everyone's face some had sadness some had disgust and some had pain but a Tom was looking at her with neutral expression. When she was still lookin at them she felt someone taking her trunk out of her hand. She looked back and saw a tall man with his jet black hair and crocked yet perfect nose looking at her with warmest smile. "I am here My lady"

................................................................................................................................................................

Ayo everyone this book is complete. Second book is out but I have done the vasts yet. So please wait and go read it Her King { Tom Riddle}