47

Harley walked out of the The Great Hall when she saw Sunaina sitting on the stairs. "You should atleast have your dinner." said Sunaina said while taking out a muffin wrapped in a napkin out of the her pocket and then she threw it towards Harley.

"We did not had our official introduction yet" Harley said while sitting next to the girl. "Everyone know you. You are Harley Hergrace, Tom Riddle's girlfriend" Said Sunaina while leaning back on her elbows. "Hell no! I am not Tom's girlfriend" exclaimed Harley with wide eyes. "You must be first girl who call Riddle by her first name and he did not threaten to plug your eyeballs out" Sunaina said now standing. "It's not that big of deal" Said Harley with a shrug of shoulder and Sunaina just rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever"

Both the girls were walking towards the library. "And you are Sunaina Kholia probably the most rudest Ravenclaw in Hogwarts history. You and Tom are usually on each other's throat." Said Harley with a chuckle. "Yeah that's true but we have almost had not fought since you are here. It's good my time was very peaceful." Said Sunaina while sitting on one of the tables of library.

"At least you are not a lunatic who wants to kill me because Tom is not giving you attention" said Harley with a sigh of relief. "Hah that bitch wishes I was behind his dick" Sunaina said with an eyebrow raised. "How was your yule break?" asked Harley to continue the conversation. "Oh we don't celebrate yule in my parent's strict Indian household" Sunaina said while looking at her hands on the table.

"That seems stupid. You were born in India?" asked Harley. "No I am a British born but my parents from India and they seem to get more strict when they come to foreign land in fear of losing their culture" Sunaina explained to Harley.

"Very stupid reason" Harley huffed. "It really is" Sunaina said with a bunny smile. Just like that both the girl's were talking till mid night.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was around midnight when Harley was walking back in the Slytherin common room. She tried to be as silent as she could. When she reached in the common room she saw there sat Tom with his hand resting on his forehead. Harley tried to walk out from their silently but then she heard. "Where were you little girl?" Asked Tom , his eyes still closed. "Why should I tell you?" Harley questioned back in bratty manner.

"Because Harley I asked you!" Tom said while opening his eyes. Harley said nothing but walk away from there.