7

His name is smith rosier," si-miniak said with a bitter face. " I would suggest you stay away from him.' Said the boy. "And why though?' It is getting interesting thought hergrace.

" he belongs to a very big family. I don't know about his family but surprisingly they didn't care what their children consume." Expressed si-miniak.

So he have all the substance.... An interesting character. Hergrace got her first devil to strike on!

A few days passed like these when one fateful night her grace was out of her bed roaming the castle in the light of the moon. She stumbled upon some students like her and some professors from whom she thought staying away would be better.

Probably Harley was on the 2nd-floor abandoned hallway of school when she saw a big window near the end of the hallway and someone standing just beside it.

" hello hergrace," the boy said while pressing the joint between his lips. " Hello rosier " replied her grace with a dry voice. " ah so you know my name?" Asked the gold-eyed boy.

"Like you know mine," said Harley looking at the full moon. " how can I not know your name. Your such a hot topic in school" said rosier passing the half-burnt joint to the girl.

Hergrace accepted the joint a took a deep breath before puffing it out and passing it back. " what are you doing here? Asked rosier while throwing the joint on the ground and crushing it with his shoe.

"Sleep and dreams are gifts to some lucky ones and unfortunately I am not one of them. What about you?' Asked Harley. To which rosier's smile twisted " Sleep and dreams are gifts to some lucky ones, unfortunately, I am not the one too hergrace.

"Do you have another cigarette?" Asked hergrace needy for another.

" I don't share a lot hergrace have your own," said rosier narrowing his eyes. " I will pay double it's the amount" negotiated Harley immediately.

"Fine you win," said rosier passing another cigarette to her

With another puff hergrace finally, talked. " how much do I need to pay you if you become my dealer for stuff?"

Rosier broke into fits of laughter. "Do you think I need to be your dealer to have money?"

Hergrace chuckled " it was never about money rosier It is about the thrill and you want that?"

Rosier wetted his dried lips with his tongue darting out. "Fine I will charge you 30% extra mon price of whatever stuff you want"

"Done" exclaimed hergrace. "Get me 3 packets of this one in 2 days?"

"I will try." Said rosier and started walking towards the staircase. "Won't you go back to bed?"

"I will be there in a few minutes you go." Said Harley while looking at the moon with a cigarette between her two figures.

"As you wish" was the last thing rosier said before getting merged into dark shadows.

" I don't see anything different between you and me so why is dumbledor so suspicious? I need to stay away from that old prick. He seems to have someone more dangerous than I think in his mind."