56

The Hogwarts express was ready on the station of London. It was waiting for all the students. Harley once again sat in an empty compartment and took out a book to read. The girl's eyes were on the book but her brain was somewhere else she had a letter in her pocket and if Tom read that letter it would be a big mess. Tom will know who he is and the power he hold over everyone in Hogwarts. 

Harley saw the door of the compartment open and all the heirs came in one by one. At the end Tom came in. 

Harley's POV

The boy somehow looked more handsome or was I imagining things. Tom looked at me and gave me a small smile and sat next to me and put a hand on my waist pulling me closer in his chest. "Never thought I would have missed someone's presence" Tom said while looking down at my face I said nothing just connected our lips in a small kiss. "How was the vacation Tom?" I asked and he said nothing instead just nodded his head. 

Into the halfway  through the journey Tom walked out of the compartment and looked in my eyes giving me signal to follow him and I did after 2 minutes I walked out to the nearest washroom in the train. Once I reached an occupied bathroom, I knocked twice and the door immediately opened pulling me in. Just the moment I stepped in the bathroom I was pinned to the wall. In a second I could feel Tom's lips on mine. All I could do was putting my both hands on his shoulder and slithering them to Tom's nap and taking a hold on his luscious thick locks. His lips did not left mine even for a second. Tom tapped my thigh signaling me to jump and I did what was told. Tom took hold on my thighs and pulled me closer to him. Tom broke the kiss in need of breath. "You don't even know how much I missed you" Tom  breathed on my face. 

I looked at Tom who was staring at me with an unknown emotion. What is this emotion. Was it love. All I could do was connecting my lips on Tom's. This time my tongue brushed tom's rich lips and Tom opened his mouth letting me explore his mouth. At this time Tom slammed me to another wall and my back screamed in misery but it somehow it made my core tingle in excitement. "Did you do my work?" Tom asked in panting voice. I looked down for a moment and then nodded. Tom made me look at him with his hand creasing my face.

"I am proud of you my little girl" Tom said while giving me a last kiss and putting me down on my feet. "We will talk about this once we reach Hogwarts. Tonight come to my room?" Asked Tom and I nodded. 

TIME SKIP

Author's POV

The sorting and Headmaster's speech was done. Many Gryffindor clapped with full strength and many Slytherin's judged them. Rosier was sitting next to Harley and Abraxas was sitting next to Tom and everyone else were sitting infront of Tom and Harley. Harley was looking at an empty spot on Ravenclaw table. All she could think was what was Sunaina doing right now? But alas no one knew what happened to the girl that night and no-one knew where she is right now. Harley sometime thinks is she even alive? 

She was bought back to the present by a hand on her thigh. "What happened Sweetheart?" Tom asked with a murderous glint in his eyes. Harley just shook her head and smiled at him. After a lavish dinner all the students walked to their dorms. Once Harley was in her room, she picked her night clothes and her toiletries while thinking of how to reveal such a big news to Tom. She walked in the bathroom and took a long shower to relax her nerves. Once she walked out she saw Nott sitting on one of the chair in the room. "My Lord is asking for your presence" Nott said while standing up and I just nodded and walked out with him. 

with a short walk Harley reached to Tom's room. Nott just stood out and motioned Harley to walk in. Once Harley walked in the room was empty she could hear the bathroom's shower on. She looked at the new room. It was not very different from the last room but somehow Tom always is able to get only one roommate. Harley sat on the side of bed which clearly was Tom's. The side table next to bed was perfectly organized. A book on a side of the table with Tom's infamous pocket watch on top of the book. 

Harley shifted on the bed and picked the watch in her hands. She opened the pocket watch and it did not indicated the time rather it was empty. How fascinating. Why would Tom have such watch? Harley was lost in her thoughts when she heard the door of bathroom open. Harley hurriedly put the watch down and looked back. She saw Tom wearing black night pajamas trouser and a towel on his neck. Tom Riddle was topless. Harley's cheeks fluttered red in shame. 

"How many times I have to tell you that not to touch my things  sweetheart?" Tom said while walking towards her and picking up the pocket watch. Harley did not knew where to look. Whether she should look at the man's bare chest infront of her or not? Tom opened the watch and to Harley's disbelief the watch showed the time. Harley looked at Tom with wide eyes. "Now lets talk about for what you are here?" Tom said while putting his watch down. Harley nodded and was about to walk a little away from Tom but to her surprise she was picked up by the Tall boy. 

Harley shrieked in surprise. Tom just chuckled lowly and walked to the study table in the room. Tom put the girl on table while sitting on chair between Harley's parted thighs. "Now little girl tell me what work did I gave you?' Asked the  boy while creasing Harley's both thighs. "You gave me task to find out about Gaunt Family" Harley said while looking in the boy's eyes.  

"And what did you do?" Further questioned Tom. Harley said nothing but fished out a letter out of her pocket. Harley gave the letter to Tom and all Tom did was give a quick peck on Harley's lips and opened the already broken sealed letter. 

The House of Gaunt was a pure-blood family descended from Cadmus Peverell and Salazar Slytherin. They had a tendency of marrying their cousins to keep their blood pure and to retain the traits of their ancestor, most notably the ability to speak Parseltongue. They lived just outside of Little Hangleton.

Tom's eyes widened when he read the information. He looked at the girl twice to check if what he is reading is true? Tom again read the information and at the end of the letter he laughed. It was not a pleased laugh. It was a maniac laugh. Tom's had dropped back and he continued to laugh. This is the first time Harley saw Tom in his raw emotions. 

................................................................................................................................................................