24

STS

"Who is STS?" Asked Rosier looking at Harley to see if any change in her expression but her  her expression stayed solid as rock. "Maybe someone's I got it from a second hand shop from Knockturn alley." Harley replied. "You went to Knockturn alley!" Rosier shouted. 

"We are in the balcony Rosier!" Harley shushed him. "You should have told me. We could have gone together!" Rosier complained like a child. "Hush boy let's go inside " said Harley while mushing the cigarette butt on ash tray. "Now tell me who is that blonde chic" Said Harley trying to take Rosier's attention from the topic which worked. " You talking about Abraxas?" Rosier said while laughing his ass off at his own joke. " Haha not so funny now tell me!" Harley snapped back at Rosier who looked at harley like he was a puppy. "She is Abraxas's Cousin from france. she studies in Beauxbatons Academy. She is a bitch who cling on Riddle's arm and throw her tantaurms on us!" Rosier explained to Harley more like complaining to her. 

"What do you mean by she is being clinging on Tom's arm?" asked Harley with an arched eyebrow. "She is Riddle's girl friend" replied Rosier. which made harley pock her inner cheek. "Girl friend you say?" Harley repeated just then they heard a knock. 

"Whoes gonna come at this time?" Said Rosier while looking at Harley who could not help but shrug her shoulder. Rosier went to open the door and his blood ran cold. 

"Black?" Rosier asked. " What you doing here? asked equally suprised Swethlana. "My best friend came today so where should I be infact what you doing in the room of girl whom you tried to poison?" 

"That is something maybe you know?" Black said while pushing the golden eyed boy. "We need to talk!" Black said while marching towards harley was now siting in front of the  fire place. "Sit down Black and then tell!" Harley said while motioning towards the chair infront of her. 

black sat on the chair, she was wearing a black blazer and a matching skirt. "We need to get rid of Alora!" Black snapped at harley to which she snikered. "Why would I help you? Black were you not the one you tried to kill me?" 

"Maybe because she is latched to Tom all the time and that will bother you!" savaged back Black. "And why would it bother me" asked harley to which if she is being honest to herself she is being BOTHERED as hell. 

"Just help me these Beauxbatons Academy bitches will blood like always!" Black exclaimed while throwing her head back. Bitches. Did she herd "s"

"Whoes the second bitch?" Harley said while looking at Black and Rosier. "The second bitch is Sophia Rosier!" black said. Rosier? did she heard correct. Then she looked at Rosier who shrugged his shoulder. 

"She is my second cousin. My uncle's daughter she also study in Beauxbatons Academy with Alora same year as us" Rosier explained. "How can I help you Black?" asked Harley. "We have a duel competition in Malfoy Manor every year and this year it is a duo duel." explained Black 

" Then how may I help you?" asked Harley. "Have a duel as a partner with me against Alora and Sophia"