5

Oh hell no! I can't even stand the sight of Tom's riddle right now and here he is standing in front of me with no expression.

This stupid Slughorn! I need at least a week before I can allure tom in my plan. Heck before that I have to even check if he is that bad as Dumbledore mentioned.

" So Miss hergrace it's a pleasure to have a member of the old noble family like yours in Slytherin. But I want to tell you that your family status doesn't mean you can have any special treatments." Slughorn said with an overly joyful voice.

" of course professor even I don't like special treatments if I get them because of my family name rather I would enjoy a special treatment because of me and my performances" Harley spat back to Slughorn without even trying to hide the hate for his family in his voice.

" very well then miss hergrace. Now for the tour since mister lee is a bit busy my bot Tom you can call him tom riddle will show you around the school for today and he will be in the same class your so be free to ask any questions ok?" Slughorn said while introducing Riddle.

"yes professor," Hergrace said with neutral to no expression.

" Take very good care of her Tom, my boy. I am counting on you" Slughorn said while patting Tom's back and exiting the common room.

Now it was Riddle and hergrace alone in the early hours of the day standing in an empty common room.

" I am tom riddle nice to meet you," Tom said with not so interesting face. " Hergrace Harley hergrace" Harley replied.

" Let's go I don't want to miss any classes. Thank God at least you woke up early in the morning." Tom said while rushing out of the common room expecting hergrace to follow behind to which hergrace followed.

Tom showed Hergrace the whole school including the way to the headmaster's office. The way both were taking was just one word or two. No proper sentences.

" first-class defense against dark art," Riddle said breaking the ice-thick tension between them.

" Why do we need defense against the dark art. Many students have a dark core or mixed core" hergrace said while looking at tom. It was the first time hergrace saw the male's face with full attention.

He had chocolaty brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and then lined yet full lips.

" Since many professors and our headmaster thinks that dark past is 'dangerous' this subject was added in our course" tom replied dryly.

" Yeah. Like I can find 10 ways to kill someone with a Quill so what are they gonna ban Quills as well?" Hergrace said with a spark of aggression in her speech.

" We can discuss this topic in our free time. you can come to sit with me or I can come to you. We definitely need some discussion. but right now in the next 10 minutes, our first class is going to start." Tom said checking his pocket watch......