36

Tom was walking towards Mr and Mrs Malfoy while Harley was still in his arms walking like a perfect partner he could ask for. The Malfoys were happy to see the stars of the night. As usual Tom was introduced to many high officials while there was a new addition as well but it did not mean the girl was stealing all the lime light from the boy. No, not at all. The girl was adding more spark and royalty in Tom's appearance. A perfect man with a perfect date.

Tom was talking to the one of the well known official of the ministry of magic when a server came with a glasses of wines. Harley picked up the red wine but Tom took the wine glass out of her hand and handed her over a white wine glass. Harley looked in Tom's eyes for the answer who was not even looking at her.

This kind of angered the girl. Harley put a hand on Tom's chest to draw his attention in which she succeeded, The boy looked at girl "I will excuse myself" She whispered near Tom's face. Tom just nodded and allowed the girl to move away from her. Harley moved away from Tom and saw Zuri was looking at her only.

She walked towards Zuri who welcomed her with a soft hug. "Hope your feeling well dear" asked the lady with beautiful smile. "I definitely am Mrs black" replied the girl. Then her eyes met someone's.

Harley's pov

I..Is it him? No how could it be? I looked back again and it definitely was him. I put my wine on the nearest table and walked towards him but he moved further away from me. Where is he going? Then I notices he was walking towards the garden area. I followed him out.

Once I reached out, he was no where to be seen. Just when i was going to walk inside I saw him standing at the door with a cigarette pressed in his lips. I walked towards him and glared at him. "What are you doing here?" The man who was almost Rosier's elder brother's age looked at me and smiled. "Good evening my dearest" The man said with his word dripping disgust. "I am no dear of yours Dorin!" The man looked at me with amusement. "I am glad you still remember me even though my father and your father were very close friends but never expect you to remember my name" said the black haired boy.

Author's pov

"How can I forget the name of boy who made my life a living hell in my own house" Harley said while looking at man with eyes filled with tears of disgust. The man's touch was still fresh on her body and heart. How a teenage boy sexually assaulted just a mere 6 year old girl. "I am your fiancee" The man said with dirty look. He tried to take the girl's hand in his but Harley took two steps back.

"Your just a pedophile you enjoys to see the little kids in disgusting way" Harley said while glaring at the man. "Ohh the audacity you have Harley, I just touched you once or twice  and that too when you were my fiancee but you killed a small boy who was not even 2 years old" These word bought Harley back to the world where she belong.

"I did not m.. mean to kill him" Exclaimed the girl. "You did not mean does not justify your actions. You killed your brother!" The guilt was eating her up. These words tore her heart.

SHE WAS A MONSTER