23

Mrs Malfy understood Harley was just like other Pureblood Heir, cold blood and not so good to people she does not know. " Abraxas why dont you take Miss kergrace to her room and Tom please take Alora to her room." to which both teenagers agreed. Harley looked at Tom for the first time and before going with Abraxas she winked at Tom to which just had a stone hard stare but inside tom's heart was beating very fast. 

"Tom shall we go?" Alora's voice broke his gaze from Harley's back. "yeah let's go" Tom said while nodding and leading his way towards Alora's room. 

With Abraxas, Harley and Rosier. They were walking towards Harley's room when Rosier popped the question " Where were you harley girl?" To which harley just smiled sheepishly " I got a letter form my friends back from old school. So I had to go there" She explained.

"So you left us for your those friends snowflakes?" Malfoy said kind of sad. " oh my god abaraxs not at all, if I had left you all I would not be here"  replied Harley. "Still we were so worried do you even know that!" Rosier expressed with distasteful expression. " After that incident we were afraid that riddle did something to you!" said the icy eyes boy which led Harley into a thought train. That night held a special space in her heart.

the way tom gripped her neck and restricted her air flow and made her see stars. She  was shook by Rosier from her memory lane. " What!" harley could only shriek in reply.

"This is your room and Rosier's  room id just next to you and my room is last in this hallway. If you need any help come to us anytime" Said Malfoy as a good Host. "I am not leaving Harley girl at all you can shoo away. i need to get every information out of her>" said rosier with an evil laugh. " Like hell she will tell you" replied back malfoy before backing towards his own room.

Now harley and Smith were alone in the room. " you should be in your room smith you can get into trouble to be in an unmarried girl's rooms" teased harley. " Your not the first girl's whoes room I am in Harley girl and maybe i was in someone's bed too" Rosier snickered. " EWW bitch get a Std test done" Harley said while throwing a towel on rosier's face who was sitting on bed.

"Wait! You need to tell me what did Riddle did to you on that night?" Rosier said following Harely to the balcony. Harley stood in the balcony with a cigarette in her two fingers. She took out a lighter out of her pocket which caught Rosier's attention as she always uses her finger to flick the cigarette on. "Where did you get that from?" Rosier asked with a conflicted look. Who could have given her a gift or did she bought it? " I have a lot of money to buy a small lighter." Harley replied casually while shrugging her shoulder. 

While Rosier noticed small letters engraved on lighter. 

STS