33

Tom took Harley in his embrace and walked towards her room but his mind was somewhere else. He clearly saw a pair of red eyes. It have to be Harley. This little girl had many secrets and one by one Tom will pluck each secret like a petal out from rose and will leave Harley all vulnerable in his hands.

Tom reached the room and put Hergrace on the bed gently. Then he pulled the quilt on her till it reached her shoulders. Tom notices some blood stain near the green haired girl's nose and proceed to clean the stain with his handkerchief.

After cleaning the stain Tom sat on the arm chair near the fire place while facing the bed.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tom Riddle's pov

This little girl is so powerful, so stupid as well showing off her powers in public. Her power have an essence in, It feels so adictive like drug. Harley is MY drug, her power is mine to feel, mine to exploit. Once she is under my palm I will make sure to make this little girl so dependent on e that even the thought me leaving her will scare her to death.

Soon I will change this little girl in mine little girl.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Author's pov

The door of Harley's door knocked and opened revealing Mrs Black. Zuri black walked inside and saw Tom sitting on the chair will the girl was on bed. The older lady walked towards the boy on chair. "Tom dear this is nourishing potion. If you gonna stay here give to Harley once wokeup and if you want to leave I can call Sweth to take care of her" Asked Mrs black. Tom stood up and took the potion from Zuri.

"I will be here Mrs black afterall Harley got injured because of me" Said Tom with his usual charming smile. "Oh dear this is not your fault and sure you can stay with Harley. Call me anytime she wakeup ok?" exclaimed Zuri with a soft smile. Tom replied in a short 'sure' and The braided haired woman walked outside.

The room was empty now and Tom quickly mummered Colloportus to lock the door. Then he walked towards harley who had still had her robe on. Tom picked her up enough to make her sit with support of his chest. Then he removed the girl's robe and then he put the girl back in bed then he walked south and reached towards Harley's feet. He removed the pair of heel boots off her shoes including the socks. One thing Tom noticed that how cold Harley is? Almost like dead body.

Then he looked at the girl and saw her pale lips parted. How did Tom never noticed that Harley is pale like a parchment. He then sat on the bed next to Harley and took her hand in his. Still cold. Her hands were so pale that the veins were visible like her skin was transparent. Then he remembered how light the girl was in his embrace.

Tom then put his hand on his forehead with a frown forming between his brows. Tom need to keep tis girl healthy if he wants to take control over her magic but if this girl continue her diet at this rate she might not even wakeup one day from her sleep.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................