18

When Rosier and Harley reached the great hall there were not many people. Slytherin table was mostly empty except for a few 4th years. The one person who Harley noticed was Abraxas Malfoy.

Harley sat on the bench with a small toast in front of her. She started putting butter on it when Harley felt another presence. "Hello there Snowflakes," Malfoy announced while sitting next to Harley.

Harley had a disgusted look on her face and looked towards Malfoy with a half-eaten toast in her mouth. "What kind of name are snowflakes?"

"Your pale skin matches the color of the snowflakes and your cold attitude too and you both are extremely sensitive just one touch and your beauty will be tainted" Malfoy explained with a smirk.

"It's a disgusting name from your disgusting mouth don't fucking ever call me that!" Harley said with her heavy eyes glaring at Malfoy.

But seems like it didn't mother him much and he shrugged it off by saying "yeah sure snowflakes"

Malfoy stood up and left the confused Harley behind. Harley looked at rosier with a questioning look but saw rosier with a small smile looking at her.

"What?" Blurted out, Harley. "Abraxas has a sister who was sent away a few years ago to France and he gave this name snowflakes to her and now he calls you that. Isn't it good having a good relationship with one of the most powerful pureblood families and on top of that he sees you as a sworn sister." Rosier explained and Harley looked at him with an amused face.

"But he just call me that once what if is just taunt ?" Countered Harley. " believe me out of all us my family and Malfoy's family are the strictest if he wanted to taunt he might have said something very very mean."

"Hmm, I will buy this excuse this time," Harley said while blaming her head on the table. "I want to sleep, Smith. It's frustrating" complained Harley. "I know we are straight-A students but we need attendance Harley to let's go wake up," Rosier said while jabbing her with this on her shoulder kike an annoying sibling.

"Stop it bitch!!" Harley said while throwing her head back. "Pick me up" Harley jokingly made grabby hands towards Smith but he smirked and pull her in bridal style.

"BITCH PUT ME DOWN!!" all the students in the great hall were looking at them with looks that wrote /Are they crazy/ on their faces.

"Nah Harley girl now this Smith Rosier will stop once we reach our Herbology class" and with that rosier ran towards the exit of the great hall with a giggling Harley in her hands.

.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere else.

"Tom! That Rosier and hergrace have become very good friends maybe more than friends" Theodore said with a worried expression.

"Don't worry Smith can be a friend of you can say her best friend. But being her lover is out of his league. She is a monster without realizing it and we have to make her realize that." Tom said heil studying the Family tree of the Hergrace family.

"I hope your intuition is correct," Theodore said but quickly realized his mistake. "Are you questioning me?" Tom let out with a raised eyebrow.

Theodore falls to his knees immediately "No my life I could never do that!" The boy with long hair cried out.

"Hmm that's what I thought you're dismissed" answered back tom with hands under his chin.