40

Harley was walking towards her room. Red was the only color she could see. How could Tom Riddle compare her to any other whores he slept with? Tom Riddle will pay for it.

when she reached the room and saw her trunk was on the bed. She then opened the trunk and saw her all stuff packed up. "Who did this?" just when she was going to walk out of the door she heard a pop. Her eyes met small elf's big eyes. "Madame Hergrace Missy packed your things. Missy bought hangover soup, Master Tom asked Missy to give Madame Hergrace this" Now the case is solved.

But why did her stuff was all packed? "Missy why is my stuff packed? Am I going somewhere?" Hergrace asked with utmost respect as elves in Romania were treated with much respect and like their own family.

"All the Masters and Mistresses are going to Rosier Mansion for Master Sameull's engagement." Explained he small elf. Now she understood. She remembered that Smith invited her to the engagement.

"Thank you Missy. Please take this soup to your master and ask him to shove it up his arse and bring me some lemonade please." Asked Harley with most decent voice she could talk in.

The elf looked hesitant but nodded and disappeared with a pop. In the mean time Harley picked a decent beige blazer piece for herself and walked in the bathroom.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harley walked out with damp hair and only in her shirt when the door of her room slammed open. It was none other than Mr Tom Riddle. Tom saw the girl standing infront of the bathroom door. Then his eyes traveled down her milky thighs.

Tom cursed under his breath and then he marched towards the girl with anger on top of his head. "You Bitch!" was the last thing Harley heard before she was slammed in the wall nearest to them.

"How dare you tell missy such thing!" Tom shouted on top of his lungs. Harley did nothing but laugh like a maniac. "Hurts? Little Tommy boy?" counter questioned the girl with crazy smile. "Bitch you are so ungrateful! I saved your life and you being a brat disrespect me at every point!" asked Tom with his eyes glowing with rage.

"What do expect from me! I am not your bitch who will follow you like a pup all damn time." Shouted Harley while trying to push Tom away from him. "Your being very naughty little girl! and you know what such bad girls get?" Husked Tom near Harley's ear. The only thing Harley could was shiver. Shiver in fear or shiver in excitement?

Tom's grip moved towards the girl's neck and in a minute the girl's eyes were rolled back in her skull. The girl still had a small smile on her lips. Then at the end she felt the softest pair of lips on her in the most roughest ways.

The restriction of her breath and as well as the fast pace of lips on her was just cheery on the top but then a sentence echoed in her mind.

"So what your not the first girl who was in bed."

These words were enough to fuel the rage in Harley. With all the will Harley pushed the boy but the boy did not budge. Now the girl had tears in her eyes. Tom was not leaving him and she did not liked it at all.

The green haired girl casted a small spell which pushed the boy some feet away. when Tom looked at girl who who had some tears in her eyes he regrated what he did immediately. He tried to walk close to the girl again to explain himself but she raised a hand in dismission.

Tom looked at the girl last time and then he walked out of the room muttering something under his breath. Harley sat down on the floor. The flashes of last night came in his mind.

Tom was no different then Dorin for Harley.........................................................