45

The first class of potions after yule break was about to start. Almost everyone were were in the class except 2 or 3. Slughorn entered the class with the biggest smile. The man looked very happy to see his students back. He noticed that there were still some seats empty.

"Seems like some students are still under the effect of yule break" chuckled Slughorn and some of his students laughed along him. After 2 minutes, then empty seats were now full. "We are gonna do a potion but the partner will be from house. The list of partners is written on the board with the potions name and it's ingredients.' Slughorn said with a smile.

All the students were now on their desks with their partners. Tom was with a Ravenclaw girl who was a mudblood and he could not help but swear under his breath every time she would do something wrong.

Harley was partnered with a halfblood Ravenclaw. She seemed to have a good sense of potions so the boat was sailing quite good. Whereas their was one table next to Tom's, there was quite a havoc.

"Rosier Smith! you buffoon do not touch anything" said Sunaina while walking towards the ingredient cupboard. The girl picked up a hand full of he ingredients to Smith and then walked backed to her table.

Rosier followed the girl like a puppy. "Now stay 2 feet away from the table and watch" Said Sunaina while opening the jar of frog's tongue. "You sound like Hergrace but very furious" Said Rosier with his hand folded on his chest.

Sunaina just rolled her eyes and continued her work. "I did not forget how you blasted off Abraxas's potion and burnt his hands" said Sunaina while cutting something with thin knife and writing the report on the notepad next to her.

"It was an accident" Muttered the golden haired boy. "Just like that I don't want any accidents and plus you get free points for it." Said Sunaina. "That's a point" Rosier said with his shoulder shrugging.

Sunaina saw Tom was working on the potion and he walked off the table to the ingredient cupboard but the mudblood was still stood there. Sunaina smirked and took out a special ingredient out of her sleeve pocket. Casually like that Sunaina tossed her secret ingredient in the cauldron.

When Tom walked towards the table he smelled something off. "Hey you! did you put anything in it?" Asked Tom with furious eyes but the girl j8ust shook her head. Soon the potion started bubble up and BOOM! The cauldron blasted with a loud voice.

Slughorn walked towards the destroyed table. "MY, MY Tom and daisy? Your potion exploded but how?" Asked Slughorn while helping the girl up whereas Tom stood few feets away the table which saved him from any burns and boils.

"Maybe Stuart added something in potion when I was near ingredient cupboard." Said Tom with venom spitting out of his mouth. "I saw it too professor" Said Rosier while looking at Sunaina with a smile.

"Seems like Miss Stuart you will be in detention for destroying your fellow student's potion" Said Slughorn with disappointment in his voice. Before the girl could say anything professor walked away.

Sunaina was still working on her potion when she felt someone's gaze on her. She turned back and saw Tom Riddle and Harley Hergrace looking at her. She only gave them a smile and continued her work.