52

Harley sat on her study table and took out her diary. She opened an ink pot and started writing on the diary. Once the word were written they sank in the paper and after few minutes new words immerged put. Harley looked at the paper and smiled. This was her only way of comfort. The personal diary was charmed so that she could talk to his friends back in the school.

Harley was having her small happy moment. It was the only time she was happy in whole day. Just when the conversation seemed like it was going to end she heard the door of her room open. She looked back and saw Black standing there with calculating look. "What are you doing Harley?" Black asked while taking her steps near the girl sitting on the table. Harley closed the diary with soft movements so that Black can not see what she was doing.

Just when Harley was about to put the diary back in her bag and hand stopped her. She looked back and saw Black glaring at her. "What do we have here?" Black said while snatching the diary out of Hergrace's grasp. "A diary? How teenager Harley?" Swethlana said the statement with sneer. That was the breaking point for Harley.

Harley stood up from her seat and there was only an inch distance between her and Black's face. "Give the diary back Black or it won't be good for you!" Said the girl with green hair. "Or what would you do?" Asked Black while smiling.

Harley did not said anything. She turned and looked at the table thinking what would be the worst thing happen to her if she break few bones of Black? At max she would get cursed by Tom? Does not matter.

Black smirked and started walking towards the door but just then she felt Harley grab fistful of her brown curly hair. "You BITCH!!!!" Harley said with her eyes shinning red. The next moment black knew she was on the ground. Swethlana's back screaming screaming in agony. Next thing she knew was Harley's punches meeting her face non stop. Swethlana could hear some random slurs and curses out of the green haired girl.

"YOU BITCH, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WAS SO WEAK THAT I COULD NOT BEAT THE SHI OUT OF YOU!"

"I AM HARLEY AZAZEL HERGRACE! MY NAME MEANS DEMON AND YOU THINK YOU CAN SUPRESS ME!"

"I AM GONNA KILL YOU!"

All Harley could do was screaming on top her lungs. Some of the girls from next door heard the commotion and they ran towards Harley's room and saw both girls fighting like mad men. Sometimes Harley was on top of Swethlana and sometime black on top of other girl. One of the girls walked inside and other girl ran towards the boys Dormitory.

The single poor girl could do nothing both girls were blind in their wrath. his was first time Swethlana was caught up in a physical fight.

"YOU ALL TOOK MY ONLY FRIEND AWAY FROM ME! WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Harley while kicking in Black's ribs.

Harley looked here and there and saw a lantern sitting on the table. She took the lantern and raised in the air.

"DIE BITCH!!"

Just then the lantern in Harley's hand exploded in pieces. Some of the pieces stabbed in her hand. She looked up and saw Tom Riddle standing there in the doorframe pointing the wand towards her. This man had destroyed her. She was in her own trance when she felt Swethlana push her back. Black stood up and walked towards Tom.

"This Banshee needs to learn her lesson! Fucking Bitch" Black said while wiping the blood from the corner of her lips. Behind Tom stood Avery , Abraxas and Nott. Abraxas looked at the girl who still laid on her back staring at her bloodied hand. Harley just smiled and kept on gawking at her hand.

"Before that My Lord I think Hergrace need some medical help" Said Avery while entering he room and walking towards the girl. Before Avery could reach her Tom marched towards Harley and picked her up in his embrace. Harley looked at the injured Black. "You will die from my hands" Said Harley when they passed Swethlana.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DO COMMENT PLEASE SO THAT I CAN BE MOTIVATED ENOUGH TO UPADATE REGULARLY