48

"For the last time I am asking you where were you Harley?" Tom asked while standing up from his arm chair. "And why do you think I would tell you that?" Questioned back Harley.

Now Tom was started to get angry. "Just fucking answer the question Harley!" Tom said with gritted teeth. Harley just rolled her eyes and started walking towards the her dorm room when Harley felt Tom pulling her arm and pulling her towards something hard. Harley was pressed against Tom's chest.

"NEVER and I said never talk to me like that. I have been tolerating your bratty attitude ever since we went to Avery Mansion but now its getting beyond limit!" Tom said with his eyes radiating only only one thing. Anger.

Harley could feel Tom's grip tighten around her arms. "Leave me Tom!" Harley whispered shouted. The common room was dead silent now. The only thing that could be heard was crackling of fireplace.

"Harley! Do you understand me!" Said Tom one more time and this time he was staring straight in her soul like he knows her every secret. "Y..Yes" muttered Harley with ghosts of tears in her eyes. Tom did not said anything and then loosen his grip and walked to his room. Harley stood there shell shocked.

This was the original Tom Riddle. Who can dominate Harley like she is a small child. Tom Riddle can be her worst nightmare and such nightmare are better to stay away.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harley wokeup with heavy headache and when she reached the The Great Hall everyone were looking at her. When she sat down on table waiting for Rosier but the golden haired boy did not came whereas there was a black haired girl next to her.

"Not so good morning Hergrace" Said Sunaina while putting a plate infront of her. "Shut up bitch, it's all because of you" snapped back Harley. "Bitch what did I do?" Asked Sunaina while putting a piece of bagel in her plate. "Nothing just nothing" said Harley while taking another plate.

"Whatever I need to go for my herbology class." Said Sunaina while taking the half eaten bagel and her books in her hand. Harley just put her hand on her forehead.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Harley walked into the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. She was greeted by Dumbledore who was smiling at her with warmness but deep inside Harley knew it was all fake. This man is very dangerous. She gave him a small smile back and walked towards the seats. When she turned she saw no seat was left expect one. She would normally sit with Rosier but today Abraxas was sitting with him.

The seat left was WITH Tom Riddle. Riddle had his all things placed nicely on the table. She did not wanted to sit next to Tom any time soon but seems like fate was not on her side. "Miss Hergrace please take the seat" Said Dumbledore.

Harley nodded and sat with Tom. She took out her parchment and books. When Harley was taking out her ink pot she felt a hand on her clothed thigh. The ink pot almost spilled from her hand then she looked at Tom who was not even looking at her.

The hand was started to raise upwards just on the time Dumbledore called Tom "Right Tom?" Harley did not heard the question but Tom did apparently . "Yes professor Dumbledore" Replied Tom with a smile.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................