58

Tom Riddle and Harley Hergrace were sitting on the long dinner table when they felt eyes on them especially Harley. She turned back and saw Dumbledore looking at her with small smile but his eyes were giving else. Harley just gave a short smile and looked back to Tom who was looking at her with an eye brow raised. "Why do Dumbledore always look at you lil girl?" Tom asked near Harley's face. Harley felt her blood cold. Harley looked at Tom with small smile. "I don't know he is just a creep to be very honest" Harley explained. "Just stay away from him my dear" Tom said with a very serious look. Harley nodded and continued her breakfast. 

Only thing going in Harley's mind was what will happen if Tom came to know she was sent to spy on him and the heirs by Dumbledore. "Snowflakes eat your food what happened?" Harley looked up and saw Abraxas looking at her with a confused look. All Harley could do was shook her head and continued her breakfast.  From the other side of table Nott was looking at Harley with a calculative look. But little did Harley know her whole life, friends, family will be snatched from her in coming few days. 

Once everyone were done with their breakfast, all the heirs picked their bags and walked out of the great hall and walked towards Defense Against Dark Arts  class. Professor Merrythought was waiting for them. All the students sat back on their destined seats. Harley and Tom with each other and everyone else around them. Once everyone settled The professor started. "Since its first day of your 6th year how about we start with a friendly duel between best of the friends?" Everyone looked at each other and nodded. With that professor wrote down everyone's name on the board behind her and started mummering something under her breath. Within a moment all the names were shifted towards their bestfriends. 

So the pairs were like Nicole Lestrange and Maxwell Nott. Second was Swethlana Black and Jackson Avery and the third pair was Tom Riddle and Abraxas Malfoy continuing with Harley Hergrace and Smith Rosier. Everyone seemed excited but the least excited of them was Harley. She was afraid of hurting her own bestfriend. She knew what she was capable of doing. She was in her own thoughts when she felt a hand on her thighs. "You will do great. Don't worry." Tom said quietly yet his face was cold. All Harley could do was give  nod. 

In few minutes 5 duel ramps were in the large classroom. All the pairs including other students were on ramp.  Harley and Rosier were waiting for their turn next. Rosier looked very excited. "I am gonna give you proper fight. This time we gonna have a real one." Rosier said with a happy look. Harley nodded and looked everyone on the ramp. Avery and Black were having every casual match whereas Tom and Abraxas were full on killer mode even with their light magic. Within 20 minutes duels ended with Tom and Black winning. "Next pairs on the ramp." Professor Merrythought said with a wave of her wand all the ramp were back to their original look. 

Rosier stood on the right side and Harley on the other. With Professor's signal they started the duel. For the first time Harley was dueling defensive. Whereas Rosier was in his own world. He had a look in his eyes that he wanted to prove how good he was. He wanted it to be proved to Harley not Tom. Tom had a frown on his face. "What the hell Harley is doing?" Abraxas whispered to Tom. All Tom did was shacking his head. Even he didn't knew why Harley was not attacking Rosier. But deep inside Harley her magic was going crazy. In normal wizards and witches their magic is part of them which they control but in Harley's case it was an independent being in he. If she was being attack her magic won't be in her control. It would do anything to keep her master safe and just that happened.

The magic unleashed itself with black vapors coming out of Harley. The professor was now running towards Harley but before she could do anything Harley's magic made its way towards Rosier and threw him off the ramp which hit his head on concrete and the golden hair turned in the red. Black Shrieked in fear and ran towards rosier and put his head in her lap. "HE IS BLEEDING!!" Professor ran towards the unconscious Rosier. She looked at Rosier's wound and it was very deep. Then professor looked back at Harley "To the headmaster's office Miss Hergrace!"